What min mark do i need to get to get 94+ (1 Viewer)

jimbo

Hi

i go to cumberland high (out of top 150 schools).

i do the following subjects:

Modern History
ipt
adv. english
3ut maths
4ut maths

what minimum marks do you guys think i need to get a
uai of 94+

thanks you for ur cooperation

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
4 unti 90
3unit 90
adv eng 80
ipt 80
hitory 85

around that

or if your stong arts person

4u maths 80
3u maths 80
IPT 80
history 90
english 90

jimbo

what if i get 90 for eng and m.history,85 for both 3u and 4u but 72 for ipt? thanks

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by jimbo
what if i get 90 for eng and m.history,85 for both 3u and 4u but 72 for ipt? thanks

that would get ~94 dispite IPT's crappy scalling
90+ in english is hard to get

jimbo

Can anyone experienced gib me a proper prediction? i really wanna get some realistic views from someone and concentrate fully on studying. Atm i am very confused and anxious about bands and marks. thanks

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
I do similar subjects to you, except ipt, i do sdd ,and ancient, i do chem

85 aligned for all of them would apparently get you 97.25 from lazseeker, so i'd say +-2 uai from those marks

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by jimbo
Can anyone experienced gib me a proper prediction? i really wanna get some realistic views from someone and concentrate fully on studying. Atm i am very confused and anxious about bands and marks. thanks
jimbo, no one in this forum can tell you what you need in each courses to get a UAI of 94+. You ability in each courses vary and it would be inpractical to tell you precisely what HSC marks you should aim for. The best you could do is to try and achieve as high as you can.

LeesY

oh dear jimbo..you think you could really be getting that? i mean theres no real such thing as a proper prediction..i know this one guy who performed well in school but it all depends on the school and their marking/scaling system
however, the hsc being the external exam is quite different.
so who knows...

jimbo

why not i dont think i am that far off from getting that as long as i continue to study for hsc. Besides u should worry about urself cus ur subjects really dont scale well

Leanne

HSC
ok if i'm doing

English advanced
Ext eng 1
Ext Eng 2
Drama
Modern history
Community and family studies &
Visual Arts

and my marks are around the 80's for each of them (90's in drama and art i think)....wat sorta uai do u reckon i'd get?

p.s i've been studying my butt off for the HSC as well!
thanx!

LeesY

yes jimbo...do u really think that ur subjects are also going to really scale you up? excuse me..but i think my subjects would scale me up a fair bit seeing that i do economics and english advanced aswell.
i dont do any VET courses so im well on my way ...

jimbo

who gib a crap my overall performace is beta off then u anyway. Besides ur subjects wont scale u up for crap. U do all easy shyt subjects like 2u maths.ipt and busineess. They will drag u down rock bottom since u dont even perform that well anyway.

LeesY

yeh whatever..u just cant hack the fact that maybe my subjects are also academic...how would u know abt the scaling system anyways? and besides i do way better than everyone else for those subjects if u come to think abt it..and my ranks are obviously more important than anything else..which i believe is far better off than you!
i can tell ur upset so dont need to get to harsh on me now...i didnt want ur opinion on things..
but face it..its reality of what u may get or not get..so dont expect too much ..

LeesY

omg man..u cant really face reality can ya ..stupid jimbo=dumbo
u didnt necessarily need to result to blardy swearing man..
seriously..with ur attitude i dont think u would handle the real world...

Rahul

Dead Member
lets just say ur both i the wrong and settle down... :rolleyes:

looks like you both can get the UAI that you need for you courses, so get over the little argument and study :)

</step in>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)