What Makes You Feel "Dressed"? (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
I agree with alley. I wear a bra to bed. It's more of a habit than anything else... I'm pretty sure that if boobs want to sag, they will. I couldn't sleep without one on.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Wearing a bra to bed can cause breast cancer. I'd rather have full blown eggs on a nail than cancer!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Ok, odd question, but I'm curious. What's the thing that makes you feel properly dressed? For me, its a bra. No matter what kind of derro outfit i have on, if i'm wearing a bra, i instantly feel better groomed, even if im in daggy pjs and sandals. without one i dont feel dressed as such. anyone else have something like that?
i understand the bra thing.

i have to have fresh underwear on. :p

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Wearing a bra to bed can cause breast cancer. I'd rather have full blown eggs on a nail than cancer!
wheres the science behind this?
when i was a bit younger my dad sed it wasnt true. he is an oncologist who mainly does breast cancers, melanomas and bowel.

kaylz

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Who's a dickhead? You're a dickhead.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I have a friend who does the bra to bed thing.
I don't though.
If I want support in bed I'd rather wear a tighter tank or singlet.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I hate to say it, but under these clothes I’M NAKED!
you'll turn them all on, please do so

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
hand cream, perfume, moisturiser, lip balm.

if i go out and i've forgotten to put any of these on, i get really upset.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Ok, odd question, but I'm curious. What's the thing that makes you feel properly dressed? For me, its a bra. No matter what kind of derro outfit i have on, if i'm wearing a bra, i instantly feel better groomed, even if im in daggy pjs and sandals. without one i dont feel dressed as such. anyone else have something like that?

I am confused, you don't always wear a bra?

for me it is heels (partly cos I am a shortarse though)

HSC
One of my friends went to hospital because the wire in her bra came out and poked a hole in her breast.

Personally, i don't see the point. Unless you've got Jordan-esque boobs, i doubt they'll sag while you're sleeping.

kaylz

HSC
is that true rei? or is it like one of those friend of a friend's cousin's dog's uncle's taxi driver deals, where it's just more convenient to shorten it to friend? yowwy.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The whole bra thing is a bit odd in my opinion... Its so uncomfortable! I cant stand falling asleep and waking up with a bra still on.

I feel dressed when I have lipgloss on, and have used my compact (which is pretty much empty)... its a safety thing, like I feel like I've at least attempted to make myself look decent. I hate the feeling of hating everything you're wearing and you just feel ick all day.

Adrian.

HSC
I feel "dressed" when I'm cleanly shaven but I often feel naked cause I'm too lazy to shave all the time.

kaylz

HSC
that's ok adrian. I love a bit of rugged man stubble.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
natstar said:
That bra to bed thing is stupid. Theres no facts behind it. Even if it were true, it would have to be a pretty enduring thing. I know heaps of girls who wear one to bed cuz they have big bobs. I would find it uncomfy tho
my best friend has DD boobs and she still just wears one of those bonds singlets with a shelf bra in it. it's a personal choice but.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
bubz :D said:
isn't that uncomfy? :|

i usually get changed as soon as i get home (ie, no bra)
I heard that ur not spose to wear a bra to bed cus ur body needs to unwind and relax. With a bra youre not freeeeeee....

and I need my jewellery on to feel utterly complete (my watch, earrings, necklace, 5 rings and 2 bracelets)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i know that the bra = breast cancer thing is bullshit, and i will always wear a bra to bed. its not one with an underwire just a bonds bra but i have quite big boobs so i am really determined to not let them sag. saggy tits make you look gross no matter how much you spend on ur outfit...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)