What learning style are you? (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
hey,

just thought i'd share this quiz i found that tells you whether you're a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or some combination learner. It got me spot on:

"You are a visual and auditory learner.

You can benefit by using a combination of sight and sound when studying. You might use the phrase "I hear what you're saying" often. You can pick up information most easily by listening and reading. You may like to see class demonstrations, diagrams and other visual aids, and you benefit from watching video presentations. You can benefit by taking notes and reading them out loud. You would do well in a study group. You can memorize things by turning them into rhymes. You probably enjoy speaking in class. "

Here's the link to take the quiz yourself:
What's Your Learning Style?

gella

HSC
yeah im exactly like you brutha
more auditory than visual though

x-Manda-x

HSC
You are a very visual learner.

You probably use visual references a lot and say things like "I see now" or "I get the picture." You like to see demonstrations, diagrams, slides, charts, and other visual aids in the classroom. You take great notes and you probably use color coded highlighting. You could benefit by drawing outlines of your notes and creating pictures of processes or events that you study. Always write down explanations and instructions. Use flash cards when available.

Very accurate, hit the nail on the head.
:)

Jaylee42003

HSC
'''''You are a very visual learner.

You probably use visual references a lot and say things like "I see now" or "I get the picture." You like to see demonstrations, diagrams, slides, charts, and other visual aids in the classroom. You take great notes and you probably use color coded highlighting. You could benefit by drawing outlines of your notes and creating pictures of processes or events that you study. Always write down explanations and instructions. Use flash cards when available. '''''''''''

Spot on :]
Most people are visual learners anyway.

swathard

HSC
It's a tie!

You do not have one specific dominant learning style. This is a good thing! You can learn by reading, hearing, and experiencing new things. In a class you probably like to experience a variety of teaching methods; for instance, you enjoy learning by listening to lectures, watching videos, or taking part in labs and role playing games. You might get bored if the teacher uses only one method in the classroom. You enjoy reading but you're also active. You may have a large collection of music or something else that interests you. Your interests are broad.

HSC

You probably use visual references a lot and say things like "I see now" or "I get the picture." You like to see demonstrations, diagrams, slides, charts, and other visual aids in the classroom. You take great notes and you probably use color coded highlighting. You could benefit by drawing outlines of your notes and creating pictures of processes or events that you study. Always write down explanations and instructions. Use flash cards when available.

=]

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
You are any visual and tactile learner.

You can benefit by using a combination of sight and experience when you study. You can pick up information by listening but you are too active to listen for long without speaking out. You like to see class demonstrations and you like to take part in study groups, labs, and learning games. You may talk with your hands and you may love to read. You would do well in a drama class. You may sit in the back of the class but you would probably be better off in the front. You can get distracted easily. You would benefit from making flash cards or using pre-made cards to study. You like study groups but you can also study well on your own.

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
It's a tie!

You do not have one specific dominant learning style. This is a good thing! You can learn by reading, hearing, and experiencing new things. In a class you probably like to experience a variety of teaching methods; for instance, you enjoy learning by listening to lectures, watching videos, or taking part in labs and role playing games. You might get bored if the teacher uses only one method in the classroom. You enjoy reading but you're also active. You may have a large collection of music or something else that interests you. Your interests are broad.
same :)

HSC
"You are a visual and auditory learner.

You can benefit by using a combination of sight and sound when studying. You might use the phrase "I hear what you're saying" often. You can pick up information most easily by listening and reading. You may like to see class demonstrations, diagrams and other visual aids, and you benefit from watching video presentations. You can benefit by taking notes and reading them out loud. You would do well in a study group. You can memorize things by turning them into rhymes. You probably enjoy speaking in class. "

i already knew that though. we had some speakers come speak to us when we started the HSC course last year & they did a test to see what we were.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
You are a very auditory learner.

You may have memorized lots of songs since you learn best by listening. You may get distracted by background music. You might do well in a debate class, since you are probably a great speaker. You may have a career in radio! You can remember names but you don't always remember faces. You may not have the best handwriting. When traveling to a new place you may prefer to follow verbal directions instead of a map. You would benefit from recording lectures and listening to the tapes when you study for a test.

So true lol

AlexMD

HSC

You Are A Very Visual Learner...Really?

I never thought I say things like "I get the picture..."

Oh well :haha:

Nice Link,

Alex

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

---

I dont believe it, it came up with the randomest questions lol

Sadistic Doll

HSC

And I thought I was more auditory :/

Nightsarah

HSC
You are a very auditory learner.

You may have memorized lots of songs since you learn best by listening. You may get distracted by background music. You might do well in a debate class, since you are probably a great speaker. You may have a career in radio! You can remember names but you don't always remember faces. You may not have the best handwriting. When traveling to a new place you may prefer to follow verbal directions instead of a map. You would benefit from recording lectures and listening to the tapes when you study for a test.

Pretty true.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

And I'd agree. Which many of us seem to be... hmmm.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC

yeh spot on, i have to make notes, lots of notes...

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad

We are the same ^_^...

yet you are much smarter :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)