What jobs pay report. (1 Viewer)

windows xp

i don't really know where to put this topic but I think this is the most probable forum to put it. Whatever.

I have heard that there are reports called "What Jobs Pay" and "jobs Prospects" annual reports and I would like to know where can I read them because I looked in the internet and there is some stuff about it but I found out that I had to buy these reports. I want to know if there is a way to get them "offline" and if there is, where can I get to read them.

thanks

windows xp

The site looks great. Maybe I should go to nursing as about 85% de the graduates are females:D. I still want to see the book though...hopefully the advisor of my school will have it.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC

Kittycat

HSC
Shouldn't people really do things that they enjoy more than doing a job that just pay good which they may not enjoy?
But than, it will be great if we can do jobs that we enjoy that pays good.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ND
Acst just keeps looking better and better. :D
Now you what keeps 90% of the ACST population at MQ goin', when they could be doin' other stuff instead of studyin'.

windows xp

Originally posted by Kittycat
Shouldn't people really do things that they enjoy more than doing a job that just pay good which they may not enjoy?
But than, it will be great if we can do jobs that we enjoy that pays good.
I admit that. However, when you have several career you want to do, a discriminating factor can be employment rate how much can you earn, isn't it? :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Da Monstar
Actuarial and software - how much better can i get ?? :D:D
You could be goin' to MQ. :rofl::p;):D

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by flyin'
You could be goin' to MQ. :rofl::p;):D
does maq combine actuarial n BIT? isnt BIT a new course, introduced only this yr? BAH! too late .... i like unsw anyways ...

Patricio

UNSW Member
yeh...that site is American, so you have to figure out how much that is in $AUD

Its cool that psychologists are in the top 8 paying occupations list : )

What are optometrists doing in the top 8 though?? I'm pretty sure its not like that with optometrists in Australia.

windows xp

it is pretty tricky to use an american website to try to sort out which career to select. What might be a trend there, might not be a trend here.

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by windows xp
it is pretty tricky to use an american website to try to sort out which career to select. What might be a trend there, might not be a trend here.
thats what i just said on hte post above u mate :p

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by windows xp
To have another way to say the same stuff is always useful. Politicians always do that:D
and new members always do that too to increasetheir post count ... :p

windows xp

are you hinting something?:D Of course I don't, if not I would have had like 100-200 posts by now. Back top the topic. Someone knows any Australian site that talks about careers?

By the way, Da mostar, if you have the impression that I'm trying to change the topic, not I don't. Hopefuly you will believe that:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)