Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + F

Votes: 41 18.6%

• Total voters

froggy_chik87

HSC
azzie said:
neway. im a 12B
i like having a smaller breasts (NO SAGGAGE!!! probably ever!! woot!!), though if boob jobs were painless i would consider having one done.
sorry to say this, but smaller boobs, can and most probably will sag, not necessarily any time soon, it may even be in your old age, but, thats what i have read...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
sorry to say this, but smaller boobs, can and most probably will sag, not necessarily any time soon, it may even be in your old age, but, thats what i have read...
well maybe one day when im about 60.
still, until then, i will be happy. and sif ill care at 60.
huzza :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah small boobs will sag if you dont wear a bra all the time.

i think i will gain some weight so that my tits re-inflate.

im gonna have some extra-cheezy pizza tonight!

watch my babies GROW! yeah!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
does anyone find that one of their boobs is bigger than the other? lately i've been having to constantly readjust my bras because on the left, it barely fills the cup, but on the right, im spilling out of it. they should make bras with alternating cups - 12a on the left, 12b on the right, for example. alternately my left boob could just get off it's lazy ass and do some growing :p
Haha, freak.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
MaryJane said:
I'm a 10D/12D, depending on the brand. I love my breasts just before my period, they feel so nice and are such a nice shape and hold themselves so well!

I <3 breasts, they are the bestest part of a womans body! :D
i hate my boobs just before my period, they're quite sore and usually lasts for around a week, ergh. anyway, i'm a 10-12C... i like my size, wouldn't really want to go bigger coz my jackets gape open already :p

i don't wear a bra at home, nor would i be able to stand wearing one in bed. as for the price, the average is $30, i guess.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
sorry to tell you but alot of girls are like this, obviosuly you just haven't had enough experience to know :p
I prefer the company of men.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
So I read that the reason women's breasts sag is not because of gravity (it's an influence, but it isn't what causes the massive sagginess), it's because of age and how you build up fat in your breasts and the more fat in your boobs, the saggier they are. Breast tissue is firmer than fat and so younger breasts, with less fat in them, are firmer/perkier than older breasts which have more fat, which sags.

I dunno, just read it in some magazine somewhere.

Anyway, I'm a B-C, depending on the bra.

georgia86

there must be some fat in them....cos i used to be 12d, lost weight, went down to 10b and now i've evened out ot 10/12c....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Breasts are almost ENTIRELY fat. Which makes it kinda odd to think we love them so much.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
no, the mammary gland is what produces the milk, which comes out the nipple...

hey! i just thought of something...

if a man sucked on a pregnant woman's nipple during foreplay, would milk come out? what about after the baby is born. nipples dont only work for babies do they?

sorry that was random. im just curious now...

still waiting

HSC
froggy_chik87 said:
thats quite odd that your right boob is bigger than the other, cauz majority of people's left breast is bigger, as their heart is underneath it, causing it to "look" bigger, whereas its just sitting up higher...

as for what someone else said about most of the pretty bras don't have support, if i were to actually start this whole thing, i'd make pretty bras with support, i'd make larger cup sized bras pretty, and even then...i sometimes find it hard to get a bra with good enough support...i do dancing for instance...and you definatly need a bra that will support you and sometimes sports bras don't give you enough support...

another thing to bitch about is why should the people with bras C cup and less, pay less, i understand if there was a couple of dollars difference, but i normally have to end up paying $20-30 more than a regular cup size...i think its rediculus!!
i totally agree with u i was bra shopping today and they are so expensive i was going to get one but it was 90 bucks im not paying that much for them....
the thing with left usually being bigger is true i go to boarding school and most of the girls have the left bigger......

Alley cat if u were still pregnant then the guy would get fluids secreted and only in the last stages but milk doesnt actually come until u give birth,
if he was sucking after ud given birth and ur milk had come then he would get milk as well..... hope that satisfied ur curiosity...

cabanaboy21

HSC
bubz :D said:
i don't wear a bra at home.
good for you... i dun wear jocks at home... free an easy all the way... jks i do wear them... most of the time

froggy_chik87

HSC
pat the cat said:
good for you... i dun wear jocks at home... free an easy all the way... jks i do wear them... most of the time

hahahahahahaha, nice!!...i do find it odd tho that guys actually look at this thread :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)