what is the food like here (1 Viewer)

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
I am going to this uni for a yr 11 exersion can you tell me what the food is like please

Demandred

HSC
Kicks ass, gourmet, looks very nice and freshly made to order. The Aussie Burger at Parra won't even fit into your mouth. I had to tell Jonathan to eat the beetroot, tomato and cucumbers first :p, even then, its still pretty big.

Its going to take about 5-10mins for them to make it, and its slightly more expensive than school food - rages from $5.50 for wedges and chips to about $9.95 for crumbed baramunidi with chips and salad. Its 10% off for UWS students.

L

LaraB

samuelblayden said:
I am going to this uni for a yr 11 exersion can you tell me what the food is like please
uh... which campus and when are you going?

because whenever i went to UWS for school excursions and stuff it was mainly for english, so we watched the thing and went home...

if you're at parra a lot of stuff is being renovated so it's not really open... especially since its technically not semester anymore so i don't see there being too many cafe/bar staff working out of semester...

L

LaraB

Demandred said:
Kicks ass, gourmet, looks very nice and freshly made to order. The Aussie Burger at Parra won't even fit into your mouth. I had to tell Jonathan to eat the beetroot, tomato and cucumbers first :p, even then, its still pretty big.

Its going to take about 5-10mins for them to make it, and its slightly more expensive than school food - rages from $5.50 for wedges and chips to about $9.95 for crumbed baramunidi with chips and salad. Its 10% off for UWS students.
lol "slightly" more expensive - dunno what the food at your school was like!

its double the prices i remember from school, or even more for some things:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Most food is overpriced and a rip off. But if your hungry, you gotta eat :p

Plus, I don't even know if the cafes / cafeteria are open at this time of year, they may be, but just for a few hours.

klh

HSC
if you are going to eat at parra, teh cafe is better than the river bar...ofcourse the costs are much more. Just dont eat the vegie burger...[blurgh]
and no the cafe/bar is not open during vacation..not enough buyers=high cost to run. vending machines has the mars bars ones, coffee, chips and softdrink [can and bottle].

L

LaraB

natstar said:
What campus?
At blacktown they have the coffee shop, and they have the nicest sandwiches there, and crossoints, and cafe style food. Not too expensive though.
if its blacktown its more likely to stay open coz the tafe n school's there too so they'd still have business:)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
klh said:
if you are going to eat at parra, teh cafe is better than the river bar...ofcourse the costs are much more. Just dont eat the vegie burger...[blurgh]
and no the cafe/bar is not open during vacation..not enough buyers=high cost to run. vending machines has the mars bars ones, coffee, chips and softdrink [can and bottle].
I think the River bar is open until the 19th of December. There was a sign somewhere about it.

klh

HSC
ah..yes thanks for that correction...do peopel still go? i mean doesnt summer session start soon but nothing is gooing on now though?

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
I don't think anyone would be there at all, especially now that exams are over there won't even be people at the library studying. That being said, perhaps I read the sign wrong.

L

LaraB

its technically open... but there's virtually nothing there

the sandwiches and cakes n stuff - a small amount - have shifted from the cafe to the bar and they still serve alcohol but nothing else was open...at least not during the 1st week of exams or 3rd week so i wouldn't imagine they'd be open after exams if virtually nothing was thereduring exams

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
if its penrith, werrington south the 'cottage' will definently be closed and the cafe too so all you have is vending machines everywhere.

if its kingswood well. same thing.

everything willl be closed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)