What is the final date for accepting an offer for the main rounds offer? (1 Viewer)

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I am going overseas between December 20th 2005 and will be arriving back at the January 20th. Will I miss the main rounds offer if I get into the course?

Thanks in advance

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
click here said:
I am going overseas between December 20th 2005 and will be arriving back at the January 20th. Will I miss the main rounds offer if I get into the course?

Thanks in advance
I'm in exactly the same position- I think I arrive home around 23rd of January.

1. What is the (rough) due-date for acceting mainround offers for most UNI's?
2. Can I accept an offer online, on the net? If so, which UNI's let you do this?
3. Getting someone to act on my behalf, that has nothing to do with UAC or supplementary form A does it? That's just contacting the Universities themselves and sending them a few signatures and stuff... right?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the last couple of years the offers were released around mid Jan (like 16-18th of Jan). Uni's usually give you about a week to accept your offer, and either you enrol online or you have to physically go to the uni to enrol. I know UNSW and I think UTS have full online enrolment, but Sydney Uni still has physical enrolment, which either you or someone acting on your behalf has to attend

I think you should fill out that UAC form though, but ask UAC directly on what the correct procedure is (ie contact the uni or contact UAC)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)