what is the '7 digit umat number'? (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I wanted to know, what exactly is the '7 digit umat number' that i need to put in for my UWS registration form. I know that when i paid for the umat test i got a reciept, and that had my 'customer number' which is 7 digits.... so, is my umat number my customer number?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
politik said:
We cannot tell you your number, since we don't have psychic powers.
no. what i meant was "is my umat number the same as my customer number?" Coz i know what my customer number is, and i was just wondering whether my CUSTOMER NUMBER is my UMAT NUMBER?????

ok? got that? ARE MY UMAT NUMBER AND MY CUSTOMER NUMBER THE SAME THING???

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
politik said:
How About You Fucking Ask The University Instead Of An Internet Forum Populated By Teenagers Who Don't Work For Umat Or Uws.
well, considering this is a section of the forum for "medicine and medical/health studies" i would assume that basically everyone has done/is doing the umat.

AND, considering that UWS offers medicine, then i would assume that some people would have applied for UWS and thus would have had to input their '7 digit umat number', and thus would be able to help me.

SO, for anyone WILLING and KNOWING what i'm asking about - "IS MY CUSTOMER NUMBER THE SAME AS MY UMAT NUMBER?" - then some clarity would be nice. ^^

thankyou.

Season

HSC
How About You Fucking Ask The University Instead Of An Internet Forum Populated By Teenagers Who Don't Work For Umat Or Uws

Wow... someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Umm I'm not completely sure but I just looked at my receipt and my customer number is only 5 digits...so I don't think that's it.

My guess would be that we'll get our numbers on the admissions ticket, but don't take that as gospel

rusty_rouge

HSC
That is true - your student number thingy you'll write on your UMAT paper will be given to you on your little green ticket in. I dunno if it's green - they were last year - but it'll have the number on it :)

Sharky22

HSC
As Rusty_rogue has already told you, it will be given to you on your admissions ticket which should be very soon.

The colours change every year btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)