What is so good about being a virgin? (2 Viewers)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
tbh he probably doesn't even believe his false bravado but knows that talking it up is half the game, a guy who is more 'honest' or especially one who is 'modest' is less likely to seem particularly interesting. Even though a girl might find a guy talking him self up to be possibly a liar, it still makes them a lot more interesting than some guy sitting there doing nothing

/men.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i see.
yes effort is always nice -
trying to get the girl off before yourself.
it is quite lovely.

is that what you mean?

is that how you are so sure that girls always get off?

Pace_T

HSC
lol you need to get over yourself riet
you probably had sex once and she said it was "good" and now you've got a big head about it lol.

im shit at sexing but at least she can climax so im not as bad as some others out there. :shy:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
OH WAIT
YOU'RE THAT GUY
HAHAH I REMEMBER YOU

you were shit
i lied
i didn't really climax.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hey sweetheart
how are you

lulz we always have convos in random threads

how was your arvo?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mm haven't heard of it.
lol shanks darl.
but i have to studyyyy
like desperately
hence why im on bos =\

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol ashmobs you're a shocking pedo
you even set your hsc to 2008 lolz

oi im gonna cum meat u gays before dcfc :eek:

Salchow

HSC
Okay...to some, they may have no choice. It might be their religious beliefs influencing them. To others, especially someone like me, I think it's all about respect, not necessarily marriage at all.

People might be proud to be virgins because...

-- They're 'untainted' --> It's like that 'never been kissed' sort of purity, that 'wholeness'...that childhood innocence. Your virginity is the last physical part of your childhood.

-- They have respect for themselves and the one they'll give themselves to. Perhaps they haven't really been in love yet, or fearing the risks & consequences which most of us are exposed to - lack of trust, etc.

Many more reasons, people. I'm not a virgin anymore, but I can tell you that it's been quite awesome, the whole process of becoming a woman in that way. Of course you don't have to get married to have sex, in order to show respect to yourself and your partner, but finding a partner who's willing and has been with you through the thick and thin is quite important for the kind of security which every woman ends up craving for.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
I think that sex should not be taken so lightly. Yes, if it were only the physical act maybe (hence why fuck buddies are the best types of friends to have :D....not) but there's the emotional aspect as well. I have a friend who...I wouldn't say she sleeps around but sex is very important to her and I was quite astounded at how her most recent relationship was only about two weeks old before they started having sex, and they broke up last week! So the relationship didn't even last more than 2 months max, I think it was serious only for about a month (the casual dates beforehand were a month in themselves).

I don't view her as a slut, just someone who thinks sex is very important to her (and she's also a touch-and-go kind of person, which makes it easier for her to cope with any sort of distress), but for me, sex is important, but not in that way...I feel that the other end would have to be totally deserving of it (and have earned it) before I give anything away....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)