What is invloved in year 12 science practical tests? (1 Viewer)

eat_well

HSC
I do biology and physics and my first assessment is coming up soon so naturally I want to be ahead and start looking at some past papers. I seriously cannot find ANY practical past papers (yes I have looked and this site and yes I have googled it).
I have only done one experiment on physics and I'm pretty sure the test will have a little bit more than just one experiment. I have done 3 experiments for biology but I am sure there will be content based questions as well.
Anyone care to share a past paper? or even just say what type of questions are in the test :).

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
check specific subject forums on here
have a look at charles sturt hsc online
look at board of studies for the actual syllabus and related material

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
you would also do well to not be up at 1;30 at night asking for help with school work ;)

eat_well

HSC
Haha I love the people on this site :). I actually had a nap in the afternoon so now I can't sleep.
I decided to be productive by studying and then I realised I have no idea what I'm supposed to study for. I should really get a head start since I'm probably the laziest person in my grade that cares about their atar.

Atarer

HSC
I do biology and physics and my first assessment is coming up soon so naturally I want to be ahead and start looking at some past papers. I seriously cannot find ANY practical past papers (yes I have looked and this site and yes I have googled it).
I have only done one experiment on physics and I'm pretty sure the test will have a little bit more than just one experiment. I have done 3 experiments for biology but I am sure there will be content based questions as well.
Anyone care to share a past paper? or even just say what type of questions are in the test :).
for phys, the prac is usually on space since it's the first topic you learn, not sure about bio.
but if you go to a selective school, be prepared to be asked on anything. best way is to read through all your year 11 pracs and some pracs in year 12 textbooks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)