What is everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

up_in_surfers

HSC
well, sorry for all of you out there who are sick of doing just one major, im doing three major works and i cant even begin to go easy on any.

kodi027

HSC
D&T Major

im doing a scrapbook for my major project, but im adding multimedia and stuff to it to make it different from commerical ones.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
im doing a carport, so sick of it, i reckon this is the time when everyone gets bored, its like a one day cricket game, excitement at the start cause its a new thing, at the end there is the rush to finish in time, but in the middle overs the end is not in sight, its just boring but as long as u keep the score ticking over and the run rate high, u will get there in the end....

Bonna

Andoria
HSC
Drift Go-kart.. still missing a a decent power 2 stroke or 4 stroke engine.. most of the cark is done.. :)

DanielleM

HSC
l'm doing restoration- restoring and redecorating furniture so that it stores more things and is aesthetically pleasing... so sik of it...

Invalid-User

HSC
well for my d&t major i am doing a cinema advertisement for the local icecreamery, at least 3 prototypes of uniforms and interior design and working out the costs for those designs and actually doing them if my client likes them.. its a pretty big job to do for me as im from a coastal town...my folio is going alright.. would like to get really good marks for d&t cause apparently its really hard.. wats everyone else doign for their major?

Sparra

HSC
Im doing a Single player level for a game called return to castle wolfenstien.
I will attempt to re-create Minas Tirith (Lord of the rings) as a working game. With every build accessable and full stuctural detail, not textured.

joey3

im designing a restaurant including the building, interior, menus, business plan, and marketing campaign.....its a lot of work!!
i agree with you all....the portfolio is the stupidist thing! not lookin forward to doin it at all!

good luck

niteshade1312

HSC
I can't explain my project because its very complex, and even my teacher had a hard time trying to get her head around it at first. Basically it has to do with drama, and is also an educational resource.

I am the opposite when it comes to portfolios, I love them and love doing them, so its not so much as a hassle for me.. I must be weird then! :p

dawso

HSC
fakingtheday, nice call m8, very 'helpful' - rep points to you my son

Last edited:

dawso

HSC
oi guys, steele is a highly respected and distinguished member of the bored community, dont dis respect him in that way, shame on you all.......

pear head

HSC
Sparra said:
Im doing a Single player level for a game called return to castle wolfenstien.
I will attempt to re-create Minas Tirith (Lord of the rings) as a working game. With every build accessable and full stuctural detail, not textured.
man!!! how come everyone has such interesting and innovative ideas? i am making a hat and haven't even started!!! Im so disadvantaged...only three people in my class...do nothing and an inexperieneced dnt teacher!!!!! anyone more screwed than me?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)