What is 'Dux'?? and how does it it work?? (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
duxes in our school are 99.95. 2009 had 5 or 6 duxes lmao. i know for a fact that they give you a very nice crystalline trophy of sorts, some pro pen and some other stuff too.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
duxes in our school are 99.95. 2009 had 5 or 6 duxes lmao. i know for a fact that they give you a very nice crystalline trophy of sorts, some pro pen and some other stuff too.
oh wow O.O 5-6 duxes lol..... hahaha im assuming you're going to be one this year?? hahahah.. OO hope the crystalline trophy and the stuff is of high quality or has some monetary value!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! i asked my teacher today, our school dux is based on 1 internal and 1 for hsc o_O?? and you get your name engraved on the school hall of fame and of course your name is presented on the graduation night or school yearbook XD

taeyang

HSC
oh wow O.O 5-6 duxes lol..... hahaha im assuming you're going to be one this year?? hahahah.. OO hope the crystalline trophy and the stuff is of high quality or has some monetary value!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! i asked my teacher today, our school dux is based on 1 internal and 1 for hsc o_O?? and you get your name engraved on the school hall of fame and of course your name is presented on the graduation night or school yearbook XD
"...high quality or has some sentimental value"

fixed that for you.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
"...high quality or has some sentimental value"

fixed that for you.
sigh another grammar nazi... I don't see any errors with the term 'monetary'... my word choice..

go listen to your big bang music :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)