what is assessment exactly ? (1 Viewer)

hakan12

HSC
hi i ve just started to commercial cookery certificate 3 programme and i m worrying about assessment process.

is assessments some kind of homework that nobody care or is it taken from us for after finishing and processing like a exams.

and second question i used book source words on some question at first two assessment and after that i never use book word exactly what is says is it including to plagiarism and what happened on this process.

and last question.how is exams?are they test or writing exam and how many exam we have to do it in one year.please inform me about that questions

thx

Last edited:

Miss Code

HSC
hi i ve just started to commercial cookery certificate 3 programme and i m worrying about assessment process.

is assessments some kind of homework that nobody care or is it taken from us for after finishing and processing like a exams.

and second question i used book source words on some question at first two assessment and after that i never use book word exactly what is says is it including to plagiarism and what happened on this process.

and last question.how is exams?are they test or writing exam and how many exam we have to do it in one year.please inform me about that questions

thx
I do hospitality cert II but an assessment is like an assignemnt except you actually have to do it to pass the programme.

With using text from books, interenet ect you have to footnote it and put it in the annoted resource list, you cant copy it all you can use quotes. IT HAS TO BE YOUR OWN WORK, EXCEPT QUOTES!

The exams for cert II are pretty straight forward, but i do it in school so may be different. all writting on paper, short answer responses and extendard responses.

Good luck, if you need any help feel free to ask :)

hakan12

HSC
i m really worried about certificate 3 exams and i m really stranger to educational system of au.that s my first year and i have never enter exam in au except ielts exam.but i think i get some picture about this after your answer.thank you very much about info

hakan12

HSC
i m from turkey.and i would like to meet another turkish people at this forum.where are you from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)