What is a cheaper but equivalent version of Sigma tutoring (1 Viewer)

Barnabus_McLovin

HSC
Sigma seems to be rly good but is expensive as hell. Do you guys have any recommendations for a cheaper but equal version? Thank you

Gr00by

HSC
Is peak as good as sigma?
Have heard Peak is really good for chemistry, I don't go there but I've heard the best teacher is like Roy Fu or something and he's like worth getting if you do go. Otherwise not too sure. But for physics, you can't really go wrong with the price ig.

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Have heard Peak is really good for chemistry, I don't go there but I've heard the best teacher is like Roy Fu or something and he's like worth getting if you do go. Otherwise not too sure. But for physics, you can't really go wrong with the price ig.
Do yk if addam dinh is good

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Sigma seems to be rly good but is expensive as hell. Do you guys have any recommendations for a cheaper but equal version? Thank you
You get what you pay for! :) The fact that we have waiting lists for several of our classes indicates to me that a cheaper but equal version doesn't exist.

Sigma is still cheaper than the vast majority of 'top tier' tutoring centres, but there are others at a lower price point which would do a reasonable job, but just don't expect the same level of teacher quality or assistance through the term.

I am familiar with PEAK, some of my students say that Roy is the GOAT Chem teacher, but I'm not too sure about Phys.

Ngo is a bit cheaper I think, but I am unsure of the quality of resources and qualifications of tutors.

At the end of the day, you need to weigh up for yourself what is more important.

The fact that offspring and relatives of owners of other tuition centres have come to Sigma for their HSC Sciences tell me that we are doing something right :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)