what instrument do you play? (1 Viewer)

tash

lalalala
HSC
i don't think we have a thread like this yet... sorry if we do or did. but i was just curious about what intruments everyone is playing? is anyone doing more than 1??

guy

HSC
yeah i'm a guitarist considering doing a piano elective after dropping composition

melly

I'm a chick who plays the drums. I'm interested to see if there are many other girls who are playing the drums for the HSC...

I have to play piano for one of my pieces though because we did Baroque as one of our topics... :( I'm really not to crash at the piano!!

tash

lalalala
HSC
we had a girl at our school last yr play the drums and for one of her pieces she did a song from tarzan and had this whole construction of an imstrument with pots and pans and stuff- it was crazy!!! but it was really goo, she had singers and trumpets too, it was really good.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
piano tolerably
recorder, guitar, violin verrrry badly
shower singer, of course

Juliet

HSC
Singer, and i did violin in Yr 11, but i am singing for hsc.

chip

HSC
sax and trumpet and tuba
just sax for the HSC
a little bit of guitar sometimes
i played bass for my friends band one time and forgot my part so just turned my bass down and pretended whilst jumping round like an idiothead

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by chip
sax and trumpet and tuba
just sax for the HSC
a little bit of guitar sometimes
i played bass for my friends band one time and forgot my part so just turned my bass down and pretended whilst jumping round like an idiothead
haha i did that once playing keyboard bass in pop ensemble this year- my friend was singing 'torn' and i'd only started learning the part that day and got totally lost so just played whatever!!

HSC
guitar, bass guitar, drum, i play each of them equally bad. I would want to learn how to play keyboard, and violin.

Sir Toolious

Suicide Warrior.......U into Tool?
Im playin 46 & 2 on Drums for my performance.

did u see Tool in Sydney? I did in 2001 25th july!!!! and in 2002 at Brisbane

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
thats one goddamn big fish :/
I was going through a bit of an angry biology phase. All over it now.

I play guitar and i sing, i am doin both for all but one, where i just sing. . .AHHHHH!! i feel so naked even thinking about singing without holding my sweet sweet guitar.

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
piano and trumpet mainly. only piano for the hsc though.

i like to try and teach myself a new instrument now and then, i've done guitar, abit of singing (3 solo roles in school musicals and i dont even like singing- go figure) bass, drums, cello, violin, and double bass (hahaha i look so funny playing that cos im realy tiny!)and clarinet (my composition was for piano and clarinet. that was an experience, learning the clarinet!!)

i sit in the music store room with all the instruments, and pretend im really cool and can play them good (but i cant!!) hahahaha the imagination is a wonderful thing!

parko:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)