what if you can't find a peer for a peer review assignment? (1 Viewer)

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
for Introduction to Management for Professionals A I forgot to attend the tutorial I had this week and the assignment required a group to be formed during the tutorial (I know its my own fault) so now I don't have any peers for my assignment. Is there anything I can do?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
for Introduction to Management for Professionals A I forgot to attend the tutorial I had this week and the assignment required a group to be formed during the tutorial (I know its my own fault) so now I don't have any peers for my assignment. Is there anything I can do?
Are you sure there aren't any other students who are in the same situation as you?

I suggest contacting your teacher/unit coordinator asap as they have surely dealt with such situations and I'm pretty sure they can help you find peers.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you sure there aren't any other students who are in the same situation as you?

I suggest contacting your teacher/unit coordinator asap as they have surely dealt with such situations and I'm pretty sure they can help you find peers.
Well.. I just found out that the tutor put me in the same group with other students that didn't attend the tutorial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)