What if I don't get my first preference and I accept it? (1 Viewer)

only_me

HSC
I'm just a curious about how the first, second, and final round offers work. For example, if I accept my first round offer, but it's not my top preference, will I still recieve a second round offer if it was placed higher on my preference list?

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Yes the whole process goes through the cycle again, considering that there are vancacies and you are better than other candidates who have applied for the late round

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Courses which have V next to them inform you that they have some places left where you have a higher chance of getting in, if you applied, compared to no V.

spillargroove

HSC
Make sure you do accept the offer in Main Round because it would guarantee you of studying at University this year. If you want to try to see if you can be offered a place of another course (obviously, UAC doesn't consider any other if you get into the a first course), then just go online and change your preferences. So the other courses you had in 3rd, 4th..etc, put them right at the top. Then UAC will consider this new order. If you don't get into the new 1st course you placed, they will keep going.

mizosoup

HSC
so after you accept your main round offer, do you have to leave that in your preferences or can you take it out?

spillargroove

HSC
Just leave the course you have been offered below the last course you still think you want to get accepted in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)