what i have so far for 07.. (1 Viewer)

holden4ever89

HSC
hi,

i have my theme/concept/research pretty much done and dusted so i figure now is as good time to get some feedback (you have my full permission to be harsh) from some external perspectives.

so, if anyone would mind taking a look at some stuff for me it would be greatly appreciated. Keeping in mind, they are a suite of poems about the shifting balance of power (each poem with an individual image) and as it is yet to be completed this is not fully conveyed, so perhaps each piece should be looked at in an individual light. Oh by the way, i love extension 2 and have no problem with it taking up 99% of my time!!

cheers in advance

:)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Hey kiddo.

PM whatever you've got.

I'm doing Creative Writing with an emphasis on poetry at Uni and trying to find some poor EE2 Poets to edit.

I'm a Nazi when it comes to pretty much all the technical aspects of poetry and a Cliche killer :)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Well if Tulipa is willing to sort out the technical aspects and sort out those pesky cliches, I can have a look at the word choice (because that's all that's really left).

Dave2007

HSC
I have no experience or qualifications as im still doing ee2 myself, but would be happy to give it a read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)