What have you eaten today? (3 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Don't people get sick from not eating fully cooked meat? (that's what they tell me). My family cooks meat till its 100% all the time.
not beef

you only need to cook the outside

I eat "half-cooked" steak literally every day (and have done for several years) and I have never been sick from it once

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You don't even need to cook steak, you can eat it raw (caspastio).

HSC
N/A
yesterday i had half a chicken kebab for lunch, and a whopper from hungry jacks for dinner

today i have eaten nothing. i'll probably scramble eggs soon though

HSC
N/A
wow no wonder you're down 5kgs
that's like an average of maybe 300 calories a day and 70% look 'empty' nutritionally
i hope you're taking vitamins or your skin/hair will go to SHIT
what do you mean by empty nutritionally?

i dont think i've noticed much, except a little more hair loss than usual

kfnmpah

HSC

well, for example you might eat 100 calories worth of oranges and get a bunch of vitamins and minerals
or
you could eat 100 calories worth of mars bars and just get sugar and nothing else

they are "empty" calories because there is not value to them other than units of energy

also yep lol hair loss that will get worse if you don't start eating more + better
you will also start developing fine down (hair) all over your face and cycle between diarrhoea and constipation if you're not careful.
you could also potentially stuff up your reproductive system i.e. make yourself infertile so I'd fix that up quick smart and monitor your menstrual cycle

kfnmpah

HSC
if that doesn't freak you out, as a young woman, becoming a hairy faced, hairless, infertile skeleton then idk what will

if i were you i'd go eat some eggs on toast and an apple

HSC
N/A
well, for example you might eat 100 calories worth of oranges and get a bunch of vitamins and minerals
or
you could eat 100 calories worth of mars bars and just get sugar and nothing else

they are "empty" calories because there is not value to them other than units of energy

also yep lol hair loss that will get worse if you don't start eating more + better
you will also start developing fine down (hair) all over your face and cycle between diarrhoea and constipation if you're not careful.
you could also potentially stuff up your reproductive system i.e. make yourself infertile so I'd fix that up quick smart and monitor your menstrual cycle
I get it now, thanks :p

fml, I have been going to the bathroom weirdly too. I thought it was food poisoning or something. My appetite is just shrinking, I don't get the urge to eat very often. I'll try eating small amounts every few hours until my appetite comes back. I feel like throwing up when I try eating sometimes. My stomach tells me i'm full even though I might not have eaten since the day before.

if that doesn't freak you out, as a young woman, becoming a hairy faced, hairless, infertile skeleton then idk what will

if i were you i'd go eat some eggs on toast and an apple
ahahahaha. Jesus christ.

kfnmpah

HSC
yep you're on the path to fucking yourself up if you're bowel movements are weird

just go make a homemade burger with heaps of salad stuff and quality mince. usually when I've been undereating for a few days the same thing happens to me and if i eat something big it'll kick start my appetite or yeah what you said just eat every couple of hours. you just have to force yourself because you've lost your hunger cues.

check yourself before you wreck yourself, gurl

but i mean do what you want, today i've eaten: 1/2 kebab.

kebreakfast? kebabsolutely.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Ive only been eating half of stuff lately. I.e. I cook breakfast, eat half etc then are full.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC

yeah what kfn said
she explained it gr8

+adding on to what kfnmpah said about getting your appetite back:
Yeah Ann look it's hard eating once you've lost your appetite for a longish period of time but i find if i make a big plate of something and eat it my appetite will magically return over the day and i'll start being hungry/finding food appealing again, it's like i've crawled on hands and knee's out of a dark cave shawshank-style and out into the sun (to describe it dramatically :p)

even if it grosses you out or looks very unappealing at the time just wolf it down. if you throw it up, wait 2 hours and try something else

you will be surprised at how hungry you really are once you've pushed yourself past that 'appetite point' you may even find yourself binge eating for the rest of the day but don't feel bad about it, just make it clean food and remember that you haven't eaten much over the last 2 weeks so eating this much today is to be expected and okay

and then the next day try to reestablish your appetite and eat normally (may involve some constraint because you'll be super hungry and probably don't have a good sense of self control at this point)
just, don't feel bad about how much you may eat on that first day because you'll lose your appetite AGAIN and you don't want to start a binge eating cycle

good luck bby gee

also just make a sandwich of whatever and pack it in your bag the night before you go to uni so that at least you have something :p

HSC
N/A
yep you're on the path to fucking yourself up if you're bowel movements are weird

just go make a homemade burger with heaps of salad stuff and quality mince. usually when I've been undereating for a few days the same thing happens to me and if i eat something big it'll kick start my appetite or yeah what you said just eat every couple of hours. you just have to force yourself because you've lost your hunger cues.

check yourself before you wreck yourself, gurl

but i mean do what you want, today i've eaten: 1/2 kebab.

kebreakfast? kebabsolutely.
I'll try to have a big dinner tonight, and hope for da best

yeah what kfn said
she explained it gr8

+adding on to what kfnmpah said about getting your appetite back:
Yeah Ann look it's hard eating once you've lost your appetite for a longish period of time but i find if i make a big plate of something and eat it my appetite will magically return over the day and i'll start being hungry/finding food appealing again, it's like i've crawled on hands and knee's out of a dark cave shawshank-style and out into the sun (to describe it dramatically :p)

even if it grosses you out or looks very unappealing at the time just wolf it down. if you throw it up, wait 2 hours and try something else

you will be surprised at how hungry you really are once you've pushed yourself past that 'appetite point' you may even find yourself binge eating for the rest of the day but don't feel bad about it, just make it clean food and remember that you haven't eaten much over the last 2 weeks so eating this much today is to be expected and okay

and then the next day try to reestablish your appetite and eat normally (may involve some constraint because you'll be super hungry and probably don't have a good sense of self control at this point)
just, don't feel bad about how much you may eat on that first day because you'll lose your appetite AGAIN and you don't want to start a binge eating cycle

good luck bby gee

also just make a sandwich of whatever and pack it in your bag the night before you go to uni so that at least you have something :p
hahahaha, strong analogy :p

Yes, I'll be defs trying to fix my eating habits tonight. Thinning hair is gross :(

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it's like i've crawled on hands and knee's out of a dark cave shawshank-style and out into the sun (to describe it dramatically :p)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
bowl of oats
2 large hunks of olive bread
x 2 banana
tea
apple Danish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)