What happens when just about every guy likes ur friend or other girls? (1 Viewer)

Lolita25

HSC
For some reason, this has becom a big issue for me.
My friend is pretty but puts on loads of make-up and is very skinny. She looks beautiful like that and when we go out, every guy looks at her and full on gasp and all that crap guys do. Im like the outcast.
I dont put loads of make-up, i have ur latin with the big butt and im not that skinny.
Some guys i meet are so nice, but when they see other girls who are just as normal looking as me, they go for that girl instead...
I think im just not the type for guys to go for :rolleyes:

Last edited:
U

Ubik

What was the question?

Post a pic of yourself and we can give you advice.

jazzbaby

HSC
maybe you feel ur not the type guys go for because of the attention your friend gets. Dont worry lol your time shall come :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Ubik said:
What was the question?

Post a pic of yourself and we can give you advice.
...because that has turned out great for people in the past.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Well, that's kinda like me. I don't really stick out that much, unlike some of my friends. lol, what are we to do??? (I wouldn't mind being a bit more optimistic... 'ur time will come!!!'... anyway)

Don't worry. If these guys talk to you, then don't come back, there's probably nothing of interest there. Or you could go out without your friend for once (relatively speaking)... who knows what'll happen!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Usually a poontang girl has a friend who is a DUFF, Da Ugly Fat Friend. You have to become friends with the DUFF to get to the poontang ese'

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You're obviously ugly and they only keep you around so they look more attractive by comparison.

Don't hate them for being beautiful.

HSC
N/A
Lolita25 said:
I dont put loads of make-up, i have ur typical scarlett johansson body with the big butt and im not that skinny.
ahem, SJ's body is hardly typical. And she doesn't have a big bottom, imo.

Salchow

HSC
Oh man. I'm the same. I had a beautiful blonde friend who would just turn heads and cars when we're together. Even the sales guy would just concentrate on her when we went shopping.

You know what I did? I pretended those were aimed at me! I pretended to be confident and didn't care about her existence...pretty soon, I was truly confident about my appearance.

Those people are difficult to deal with and heaven forbid, don't go on double dates!!! I learnt my lesson the hard way. Don't follow my footsteps. Guys at your age tend to go for appearances, well, those superficial Aussie dudes anyway. There are some decent ones who wouldn't. I've met one and he wasn't attracted to my friend at all - he had a similar looking date for a formal and went for the appearance too, I mean, just to show-off.

Like someone's signature...Girls are apples on trees.

Last edited:

Shoubadoo

HSC
Lolita25 said:
I dont put loads of make-up, i have ur typical scarlett johansson body with the big butt and im not that skinny.
Are you kidding? That's like, the perfect figure. Too skinny is non-human-like (though it's sadly becoming more and more human-like these days) and not caking yourself with make-up shows you don't need to depend on it like the other girls, to look good. I bet if guys saw pics of those girls without the make-up they'd get a real shock.

After highschool, when you're free to meet many more people, it'll be so much better :)

Salchow said:
You know what I did? I pretended those were aimed at me! I pretended to be confident and didn't care about her existence...pretty soon, I was truly confident about my appearance.
How does that work? You ignore your friends existence, pretend to be confident...hmmm. I guess as long as it works for you, it's good. :)

Abbatha

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
just get some really ugly friends?
ha ha touche... though probably not exactly the answer she was looking for... i honetsly have no help to off.. i just thought the humourous comment needed some appreciation... also reiterating another persons comment... if you have the body of scarlett johansson dont say it as if it is a bad thing!!!! maybe you need to gain a bit more confidence????

kick

HSC
N/A
i don't know if this help's but it does give hope.
and i know every1 says this, but if his like that, ur too good for him.

***Guy's point of view ****

> This is very cute!> And even written by a guy!

> You might agree with it, but

> when it actually happens 99% of girls don't realize it 'til it is too late

> and that guy who did it is so frustrated that he has moved on to someone who

> will take notice.

> From a guys point of view:

> We don't care if you talk to other guys.

> We don't care if you're friends with other guys.

> But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room

> and you jump up and tackle him without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.

> It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without

> even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.

> We don't care if a guy calls you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.

> Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. that it can't wait till he morning.

> Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.

> Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you.

> The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.

> Yeah, you can quote me.

> Don't be mad when we hold the door open.

> Take Advantage of the mood im in.

> LET US PAY FOR YOU! DON'T 'FEEL BAD'

> We enjoy doing it.

> It's expected.

> Smile and say 'thank you.

'

> Kiss us when no one's watching.

> If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.

> You don't have to get dressed up for us.

> If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the

> need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.

> We like you for WHO you are and not WHAT you are.

> Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's.

> Or my t-shirt and boxers, not all dolled up.

> Don't take everything we say seriously.

> Sarcasm is a beautiful thing.

> See the beauty in it.

> Don't get angry easily.

> Stop using magazines/media as your bible.

> Don't talk about how hott Morris Chesnutt, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.

> It's boring, and we don't care.

> You have girlfriends for that.

> Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful'.

> I'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of.

> On the other hand im not sayin i wouldn't like it ether.

> Girls: I cannot stress this enough: IF YOU AREN'T BEING TREATED RIGHT BY A GUY, DON'T WAIT FOR HIM TO CHANGE.

> DITCH HIS SORRY DISGRACE-TO-THE-MALE-POPULATION ASS,> AND FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT YOU WITH UTTER RESPECT

> Someone who will honor your morals.

> Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.

> Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.

> Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.

> Someone who will stop what theyre doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..........AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT!

> *****Give the nice guys a chance*****

> Holdin Hands- Girls : If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times.

> Guys : Grab it if it happens more than once.

> Cuddling- Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.

> Guys : Automatically move closer to her.

> Movies- Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder
> Guys : Lift her chin up and kiss her.

> Loving each other- Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.

> Laying below the stars- Girls : When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat
> Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers. Now make a wish about something you would like to happen Between you and your crush....

> guys: no grabbing!!!

> Guys repost this if you agree.

> Girls repost this if you think it's cute.

> Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the> girls that read this will repost this .

kick

HSC
N/A
FeelBare said:
I think I got that email in year 8, kick. <_<
i kow it old, but sometime others need to be reminded :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)