What Happens If???...... (1 Viewer)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
What happens if.... in Paper 1 'question 2' (creative writing section) you copy out the story from one of the texts of 'Question1'- one out of the three texts they give is bound to be a short story....now if the question fits, and you copy it out....will you get marked down? Or must you get marked on what write?

AND if you DO get marked down, isn't each section meant to be marked sepretly?

Ever so evil

Juventino

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
LOL you will get 0. and probably a non serious attempt. the writers aren't stupid, they know what the texts for part (i can't remembr if it's part, question or A or whatever) 1 are, they know the questions for part 3. they are teachers too you know, they look at the hsc paper.

and to put it most simply as without wings said, plagirism covers it.

Teoh

Funny...u seemed to be arguing FOR, the copied out text to be marked separately and independently, rather then against :)

untamedanimal

What about if you put very tiny quotations marks that are hard to see. In that way, you are quoting the whole text, and therefore aren't plagiarising. If they say there were no quotations, just bring a magnifying glass

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Sorry, but that is really silly, it's like cheating someone's ideas. You should try to present original work. Why steal someone else's ideas, it's your attempt they are marking you on, not on someone else's work.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Teoh
Funny...u seemed to be arguing FOR, the copied out text to be marked separately and independently, rather then against :)
lol yeah, i thought you (juventino) wanted to do it yourself

Originally posted by untamedanimal
What about if you put very tiny quotations marks that are hard to see. In that way, you are quoting the whole text, and therefore aren't plagiarising. If they say there were no quotations, just bring a magnifying glass
lol

Ziff

HSC
N/A
My creative stories are generally just a montage of 'Futurama' episodes wacked together in an incoherent, gramatically incorrect, plot hole filled mess.

Just remember a movie/tv episode and use that, don't be dodgy with that section 1 crap.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahaha, i do that. i rip off old tv shows and maybe a concept out of a movie here and there :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)