what happens if your timetable clashes? (1 Viewer)

korry

HSC
N/A
I've just added a unit of study online and checked my timetable to find that there is a clash.
The problem is one's a lecture and the other's a seminar and there isn't another time slot for both of them. Does this mean that I'll have to change what I want to study?

SeDaTeD

HSC
Unless you think that you are capable of attending one, and catching up on what you missed in the other for a whole semester.

korry

HSC
N/A
I don't think so, coz one of them's a language and the other's pretty full on. Bummer.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
I had the same problem with intermediate french and power and society lectures being on at the same time. I ended up changing to Geopolitics instead of Power and Society.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
in my tt, my stat lecture clashes with chem2nd yr ssp seminar... i asked the stat lecturer and he said if i can the grab notes from someone and maintain a good study progress, i'd be fine...

or else, withdraw while u can...

SmokedSalmon

HSC
meh it doesn't matter if you miss maths lectures... I never looked over my lecture notes when I had to study for tests/exams/assignments. It was such a waste of paper. All I needed was my handy textbook and tutorial notes.

korry

HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
I had the same problem with intermediate french and power and society lectures being on at the same time. I ended up changing to Geopolitics instead of Power and Society.
yeah i'm having problems with intermediate chinese and power in society. Only I can't change to Geopolitics like you did because I'm already doing Geopolitics :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
The clashes I have are unavoidable cause I failed a unit last year so I have to repeat it. i don't mind as long as I can get through the new unit.

SeDaTeD

HSC
I currently have a clash with my adv phys lecture and my discrete maths and graph theory lecture. I think I should be fine because maths is pretty easy to catch up on.

dza

Large Member
HSC
Yo get a clash form and then the lecturer / tutor allows you to rotate the classes (go every second week) as long as u attend close to 50% of each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)