• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what gets you motivated? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
my motivation is that if i dont pass, ill have to redo the course, and some of the academics i really dont feel like seeing any more than is absolutely necessary.

Winston

HSC
I always thought about the day i got the results and how bad ill be while everyones cheering that they made it into uni, it got me motivated for sure.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
The look on people's faces when i actually get into that law course at USYD or UNSW (whichever i PREFER)

Last edited:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
My nan got me motivated.

She told me that at her age, you don't just look back and remember the good times, you look back and wonder what could have been.

That was enough for me. I didn't want to look back and wonder what life would have been like had I actually done some hard work.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
When the UAI's come out I’m going to take my laptop down to my favourite cafe in Newcastle, I’m going to sit there, check out my UAI and then wait for all the phone calls on my mobile of friends and family. If I attain the UAI I desire, the UAI everyone thinks I’m going to get, I reckon I’ll be sitting there enjoying coffee, being extremely happy, with this very rewarding feeling. That’s something I want to experience. Also I have this whole image of what university will be like. It's totally pretence but at the same time it does motivate. I know this is corny, however it’s really the only reason I’m getting out of bed every morning. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i am motivated by thinking of after the exams and how little time there is until they are finished

HSC
getting motivated is the easy bit...KEEPING motivated is another thing..
when i get me 'hit' of motivation, it usully lasts only a few days and when the motivation completely wears out, i'm like..meh..
why is it so bloody hard keeping motivated! :chainsaw:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im on a low at the moment. I havent had many of these throughout the year (in fact, this is only the 2nd) but I need another brief hit of motivation soon! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)