What games have you installed on the school computers? (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
We've installed UT2004 and Warcraft III TFT on all the computers in one one of our comp rooms, its so good when we have a free ^_^

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I never really spent any time on the computers at school.

tempco

HSC
well, my school had two computer labs, and UT (original) was installed in both labs. spent many IPT periods having battles between lab 1 and lab 2. was great fun.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
some geeks at our school installed this game called counterstrike on all the compuiters in the lab, i walked in once and these asians were like screaming and like your hacking the walls or some shit and then they got all cut wen the teacher came and banned them all...

anyways a few of us installed this game called tron which was like these 4 lines which drew accross the screen and u controlled a line each with a button to make it turn left or right and if u hit someone elses line u lost and it was the last person left, lots of fun.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
equiski said:
I remember at school all the hardcore gamers would play CS during lunch. The scene was scary. The entire computer room was filled with this thick, rancid geek-smell and there was always someone screaming "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING WALLHAXOR I GONNA FUCkING OWN YOU YOU PUS CUNT TURDBURGER FAGGOT". You have to see it to believe it.
haha , i seen enough of that . i believe you

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gordo said:
some geeks at our school installed this game called counterstrike on all the compuiters in the lab, i walked in once and these asians were like screaming and like your hacking the walls or some shit and then they got all cut wen the teacher came and banned them all...

anyways a few of us installed this game called tron which was like these 4 lines which drew accross the screen and u controlled a line each with a button to make it turn left or right and if u hit someone elses line u lost and it was the last person left, lots of fun.
I love that game.

http://armagetron.sourceforge.net/

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
has anyone played Liero .

its like a real time worms game. only like 1mbs in size but everone played it at school aswell

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
SashatheMan said:
has anyone played Liero .

its like a real time worms game. only like 1mbs in size but everone played it at school aswell
sounds like soldat

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Let's make this clear though, Liero came before Soldat and doesn't need a hefty graphics card :p
Plus it has way more weapons which is what we all care about right?

cheetah

HSC
man i so wish that UWS had like Counter Strike on all their machines... theirs nothing to do in between classes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)