what game are you best at, undefeatable? (1 Viewer)

intangible

HSC
Mechwarrior 4 vengeance. Was ranked 50 in zonestats, which was worldwide.

Koray

HSC
Play a real game like rts games online and find out how good you's are.

Playing against the cpu is different to playing vs people online. Very different.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
i am shit @ cs ( unless i play at least 3 hours straight)
i can kick ass in any racing game - if i play srs - i never do- i just have to crash the car
I murder in rpgs - but i cant be bother upgrading all the stuff
i can beat anyone in fifa/cricket virtually any sports game - except for golf/bowling/baseball

i can also kick anyones ass on MMORPG, if i am active enough.

Zozo6969

HSC
All Gran Turismo games, but mainly GT3 and GT4, with a Logitech Driving Force Wheel. Also, Rugby 2005 I will kane anyone.

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty crappy at racing games... I really like my FPS games, and I reckon I'm alright at Halo (2 and 1). I wanna get Live so I can get better.

Darkening

HSC
red faction!

DaRKening... its the name that everone loves

cept that cheatin person EOD_Ice

pinkelephant

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Life.

Apart from that, I could probably bone you guys in pretty much nothing.
Hehehe... amusing...!

Edit: I reckon you'd pwn me at life, anyday.

Legham

HSC
If i'm having a good day, then i'm undefeatable in Multi Theft Auto San Andreas (Grand Theft Auto online), but lag stuffs me up too often..

bizadfar

HSC
TOCA Touring cars 1 on PS.
TOCA World touring cars(3rd one) on PS.

the 3rd one had a system, where for a laptime, you are given a code. Submit the code online in the hall of fame, and you could make the list. I was on there for Bathurst, Adelaide, Silverstone(A cut here and there lol) using the Chrysler(orange one). I havn't touched it for nearly 3 years.

In career mode, for the international scale, i could never get a drive from Chrysler or BMW, no matter how many times i completed the International cup on top. That's what put me off towards the end.

I remember once, i was driving a Nissan primera around bathurst and my front right tyre was smoking. I decided not to pit and repair and continue, the tyre burst off and i was just driving with the wheel. Very hard to grip and turn and alot of sparks. Good game for it's time. Dissapointing thing was i was expecting more from Aus vehicles. Like there was 1 type of falcon (ugly green), 2 VT Commodores that looked shit(paintjob).

After this i started to get more into simracing.

You guys with the NFS etc need a real game!

Last edited:

Gangels

HSC
Prince of Persia and Zelda, I hardly play anything else. Also, goldeneye:rogueagent and Halo im alright at but get beat at occassionally.

Marky24

HSC
Screwball116 said:
FABLE ON XBOX beat Jack of Blades first time !!!
you played the lost stories ?? I killed the Dragon version of Jack of blades too .. soo easy

Gangels

HSC
Marky24 said:
you played the lost stories ?? I killed the Dragon version of Jack of blades too .. soo easy
Yeh i agree. The lost stories was really shit and short for a $70 expansion. I was really disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)