what exactly is this subject all about? (1 Viewer)

massmon

nice, how long did he teach at your school for?

what class did you have him for , i wanna tell him, he will get chizzy, strange lad he is.

Mike iE

HSC
2-3 years, he used to coach us for touch footy and stuff. I saw him last year. I had him for Science and Religion. He'd know me as Barber

massmon

cool ill let him know.

He asked me to ask who you were, i said i didn;t know
and he was like errr

Lizetti

Originally posted by mishka
Does anyone do PDHPE as well as CAFS? If so, do you find it similar or completely different??? [/B]
Yeah i do both, PDHPE and CAF are similar in ways

TheKing

Originally posted by Miffy
Oh yeah i forgot about prelim. In prelim there was a bit more physical activity. When we did outdoor education in prelim we got to go to the NSW snow fields for a week. We camped in the snow and did cross country skiing. It was awesome!
we got jipped out of our camp.....
pe teacher supervised our year11 camp and some other years camp... and didn't want to leave his kids and was too lazy to organise.....

but we did goto penerith at end of last term for white water rafting, the excuse was learning about training and the different types needed by different athletes.... some pro caneoers did speak to us though
and then we went and got krispy cremes, it was a bitch of a drive though

TheKing

Originally posted by mishka
I think I would have enjoyed PDHPE, but hating it in junior school dragged me away from it!!!

I do Community and Family Studies which has part PDHPE relation and other Home Ec (Child Studies) relations. Does anyone do PDHPE as well as CAFS? If so, do you find it similar or completely different???
fortunately for me, i dropped the bloody thing and never looked back. i thought i was a load of crap, wait i still do think that it shithouse.

they take 3 pages to say what can be said in 3lines and take an hour to explain what is essentially common sense and general knowledge.

if you like bullshiting, blabbing on and want act like you know and care about society then its great but quiet frankly, i don't think that its difficult enough to be a HSC course and that is reflected in the scaling and marks cap.

you basically bullshit and get 9/10 or memorise and recite paragraphs and get 10/10

TheKing

sorry just realised that i didn't specifically say what subject i was refering to but any decent person with half a brain would be able to figure out that its CFS

goodnight

TheKing

ok
but if you look, there is a 20 or so minute gap between first and last post....
and its really 3 different posts...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Please just remember for the future that it's more appropriate to edit then to double or triple post.
haha your such a hard moderator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)