What don't u like about the opposite sex ! (1 Viewer)

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
thatsmystapler said:
dont know her though.
oh well, you share the same views so the beginnings of friendship are there. Generally I think that personality is more important than looks, but too much make-up is definately a turn-off. Clothes don't really matter to me though, strangely (maybe cause I don't care about my appearance either?)

And in general, I really despise those groups of so-called "popular" girls, you know the type.... "Like, oh my god! *giggle giggle giggle*"

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
TunaFish said:
Guys carrying Country Road bags.
lol i agree....actually make that, guys who carry around any sort of hand bag...it just looks a bit strange :p

TacoTerrorist

HSC
guys who think ' treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen' is a good approach.
If that isn't a good approach why do so many assholes have girlfriends, and why do so many girls with broken hearts keep coming back to the some kind of prick?

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
i hat eit when she won't take it up the ass and then into her belly

i dun get wut her fken probelm is!

i luv belly buttans

jjsnax

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
i don't like chicks with too much makeup either. Was horrified at my school formal. Pink is ok unless they wear everything made of pink, and I don't like girls who turn to me for every fucking bit of evaluation...I have my own things to worry about
lol u were horrified at your school formal.
nice.

it was funny when chicks who NEVER wore makeup turned up looking like theyd just dipped their entire face in a tub of paint.
and came pretty close to being unrecognisable.
"who the fuk is that"
"sarah? your best friend?"
"oh......"

nicbono

HSC
TunaFish said:
I so agree, its terrible and they look a bit weird, no affence - personal opinion.

*Gangzta.Gal**

HSC
MTP said:
Hmmm, i like girls that unique in some weird and quirky way. Not really diggin the snobby, up themselves chicks, they can get fcuked. Not really into the loudmouth, dominant kind of chick as well.

I can not find any respect for girls that pack on the make up and dress like hooker, with the short skirts and the tight tops revealing their cleavage. Yeah it is nice to look at, but i wouldnt wanna date a chick that dresses like a skank. imo

i like ya attitude dude wish there was more guys out there like you lol.. snobby up themselves chicks are only good for 1 thing..laughing at, same goes for guys like that they just annoy me ay. are you talking about loudmouth as in goes on with crap? or as in very opinionated loudmouth?..

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
i h8 it wen i make jokes bout how fat and geasy her earlobes are

i juz wanna fit a nice thingo in dem suppel earlobes

Fat Fung

HSC
TunaFish said:
guys with country road, tats mostly an act of ABCs [no offense]
but they are alright...as long as they can match them good

jazzbaby

HSC
i don't like it when guys wear their boxers really high and their pants at their knees
>.<

GinoIs

HSC
jazzbaby said:
i don't like it when guys wear their boxers really high and their pants at their knees
>.<
I don't know what you're complining about.
It's... Fully sick.

louise08

HSC
'Lads'

I really don't find an ugly pair of NIKE shoes, with short cheap shorts, a collared top and a cap attractive at all.

Saying 'Yerr brahhh.. Bombing up the trains lad' constantly doesn't really help them either.

Every time I see a 'lad' I wonder if they look in the mirror in the morning, and if they do why the hell do they still go out in that outfit.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
If that isn't a good approach why do so many assholes have girlfriends, and why do so many girls with broken hearts keep coming back to the some kind of prick?
That's her personal preference, not all girls are like that. Some are attracted to "bad boys" or think they are going to be the one to "fix them." :S

jazzbaby

HSC
louise08 said:
'Lads'

I really don't find an ugly pair of NIKE shoes, with short cheap shorts, a collared top and a cap attractive at all.

Saying 'Yerr brahhh.. Bombing up the trains lad' constantly doesn't really help them either.

Every time I see a 'lad' I wonder if they look in the mirror in the morning, and if they do why the hell do they still go out in that outfit.
yeah that too

what thehell is a "ladskii brahh" ... i always hear it..is that just another "gangster " way of saying lad?

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
- Males who don't act masculine. (i.e. skinny leg jeans, being more colour coordinated than women, who make sure their hair is perfect)

- Males who are really intelligent and act stupid because it's cooler in front of their friends...which brings me to...

- Peer pressure. Women can NOT stand males who act awesome in front of them and then change completely around their friends.

- Males who talk about themselves constantly and, yet, no action.

- Males who pretend that they want to talk to you when they DON'T want to hear anything, just want to see stuff. Or vice versa (it happens). Women prefer you be honest -- it's an attractive quality.

By the way why don't we do 'what do you LOVE about the opposite sex? (Not referring to fetishes)'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)