What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I said I have given up. I know the result is going to be like the rest. People say signs mean nothing… Thats it, it means nothing. Thats the same with my life… nothing, its just crap and it will always be. Its not only the girls I like that makes my life crap Ive got other things that make it crap… This thing with the girls i like just adds on top of it all.

Her friend looking at me when talking to my crush… means nothing, she is just looking.
I put my hand on my crushes waist and she gave a positive reaction to it… means nothing, it was just her reaction, it might have been the same to another guy also.
Her looking at me from the corner of her eye… she doesn't even want to know me.
She talks to other guys giving proper eye contact but to me she never starts conversations and doesn't give me proper eye contact… obvious she isn't interested…

I should just give up...

Dude, you'll be able to make plenty of friends later on in life.

From what you have said here you should just tell her the truth.

Imo, its a good opportunity to see if you can rely on her as a friend or not. If you have these feelings now, you should let her know.

There's only a few options in the future:

- You bottle this up and you tell her that you have feelings for her at the wrong time when she has feelings for some one else and you lose the friendship and the girl.

- You bottle it up to the point that you end the friendship yourself.

- You somehow get over it and stay friends with her again.

As for the last option, that only happens if you gained the crush upon first sight and don't really know her well yet imo. When you know someone well, inside and out, that's when you know how much you like them. Just go for it when you are ready.

To be honest, if a girl smiles when you hold her on the waist and you both mutually look each other in the eye and smile at each other, then that's practically the runway landing light signal made at the end of Die Hard 2 that she likes you.

However it could just be that she is not ready hence why she has not said anything. Or she could be waiting for you.

Nevertheless though, no matter how much people say they aren't ready, when they like each other they just go for it regardless.

And if you lose the friendship now, there's a big chance in the end any way you'll lose the friendship. You've already jumped into the hole, just depends if you want to get out of the hole and climb a big mountain or if you want to be too deep to get out yourself and wait for someone else to dig you out.

the_one_1

HSC
Dude, you'll be able to make plenty of friends later on in life.

From what you have said here you should just tell her the truth.

Imo, its a good opportunity to see if you can rely on her as a friend or not. If you have these feelings now, you should let her know.

There's only a few options in the future:

- You bottle this up and you tell her that you have feelings for her at the wrong time when she has feelings for some one else and you lose the friendship and the girl.

- You bottle it up to the point that you end the friendship yourself.

- You somehow get over it and stay friends with her again.

As for the last option, that only happens if you gained the crush upon first sight and don't really know her well yet imo. When you know someone well, inside and out, that's when you know how much you like them. Just go for it when you are ready.

To be honest, if a girl smiles when you hold her on the waist and you both mutually look each other in the eye and smile at each other, then that's practically the runway landing light signal made at the end of Die Hard 2 that she likes you.

However it could just be that she is not ready hence why she has not said anything. Or she could be waiting for you.

Nevertheless though, no matter how much people say they aren't ready, when they like each other they just go for it regardless.

And if you lose the friendship now, there's a big chance in the end any way you'll lose the friendship. You've already jumped into the hole, just depends if you want to get out of the hole and climb a big mountain or if you want to be too deep to get out yourself and wait for someone else to dig you out.
Its too late to try and help me now. This girl is doing her HSC, the type of guy I am, I am waiting. Also, when I put my hand on her waist, she looked over her shoulder and then looked down and smiled. Im not sure if that was just her reflex to what happened or because she saw me and was happy it was me, therefore she has interest in me. The thing which confuses me is her looking from the corner of her eye at me and the fact that her good friend knows my name without me telling her and also her friend looking at me while she was talking to my crush/her friend.

But given how i've looked at the signs to see if a girl is interested in me before, its never been a positive outcome. So therefore I should give up before even trying to avoid the same result. Also, I'm already friends with her, she was always talking to me asking questions, but suddenly stopped conversations with me but I start conversations with her, when I do she never continues the conversation.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Its too late to try and help me now. This girl is doing her HSC, the type of guy I am, I am waiting. Also, when I put my hand on her waist, she looked over her shoulder and then looked down and smiled. Im not sure if that was just her reflex to what happened or because she saw me and was happy it was me, therefore she has interest in me. The thing which confuses me is her looking from the corner of her eye at me and the fact that her good friend knows my name without me telling her and also her friend looking at me while she was talking to my crush/her friend.

But given how i've looked at the signs to see if a girl is interested in me before, its never been a positive outcome. So therefore I should give up before even trying to avoid the same result. Also, I'm already friends with her, she was always talking to me asking questions, but suddenly stopped conversations with me but I start conversations with her, when I do she never continues the conversation.

If she looks from the corner of her eye, its either because she thinks you are really cute (in the friendzone sense) or she also has a crush on you.

Her friend probably knows your name because she talks to her friend about you sometimes.

Maybe she took the waist thing as a means of comfort like a hug or something (usually that's associated with friendship, but sometimes could be something else). Idk imo holding someone on the waist is kinda more sexual.

Like even when I accidentally get touched in my waist when I bump into something, I instantly jump up and out of the way because I flinch in that sense haha.

I think, since she is doing her HSC, you should let her know, but tell her that you'll wait until she finishes HSC or something like that. Personally, I would never date a high school student because people change their views of friendships and relationships a lot once they hit the wider world. Idk, if you really want it that much, then maybe tell her the truth and leave it for later after her HSC or something.

Otherwise, get over it.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
If she looks from the corner of her eye, its either because she thinks you are really cute (in the friendzone sense) or she also has a crush on you.

Her friend probably knows your name because she talks to her friend about you sometimes.

Maybe she took the waist thing as a means of comfort like a hug or something (usually that's associated with friendship, but sometimes could be something else). Idk imo holding someone on the waist is kinda more sexual.

Like even when I accidentally get touched in my waist when I bump into something, I instantly jump up and out of the way because I flinch in that sense haha.

I think, since she is doing her HSC, you should let her know, but tell her that you'll wait until she finishes HSC or something like that. Personally, I would never date a high school student because people change their views of friendships and relationships a lot once they hit the wider world. Idk, if you really want it that much, then maybe tell her the truth and leave it for later after her HSC or something.

Otherwise, get over it.
AD, would you touch my waist as friendship?

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I met my crush and her good friend in a group event. I said hi to my crush, she replied and then her friend said hi [my name], which is weird given my crushes friend doesn't know me well and I didn't tell her my name. I also noticed my crushes friend looks at me/give me glances when she was talking to my crush (her friend). Later on during the group event, both of them looked at me at the same time and I think I noticed them smile also.

So what does this all mean? Why is my crushes friend acting weird?
It means you should definitely go and post about on the internet.

It also means maybe you should get checked for autism.

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I met my crush and her good friend in a group event. I said hi to my crush, she replied and then her friend said hi [my name], which is weird given my crushes friend doesn't know me well and I didn't tell her my name. I also noticed my crushes friend looks at me/give me glances when she was talking to my crush (her friend). Later on during the group event, both of them looked at me at the same time and I think I noticed them smile also.

So what does this all mean? Why is my crushes friend acting weird?
If you don't get a 3-way our of this, you may as well just come out of the closet.

the_one_1

HSC
Like I thought any of you wankers were able to help.

I'm out of here losers. I also have no damn idea why GIRLS go for dickhead guys like you... TALK ABOUT BEING STUPID!!!

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
like i thought any of you wankers were able to help.

I'm out of here losers. I also have no damn idea why girls go for dickhead guys like you... Talk about being stupid!!!
Man the fuck up and fuck them both. Fuck.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A

Giving up. Rofl. The easiest thing to do. Ever heard of adversity? It is facing your conflicts and coming out stronger. Many people do this and some even have it harder than others. Why do you want to give up? Because she doesn't give you the right or most obvious sign? Because you're too afraid to ask her for her answer may shatter you? Continue, keep giving up, the next time you have a crush and she doesn't give you the signs you want or something like that, give up. You will keep doing until you meet that girl that happens to give you your "desirable" signs but who knows when that will take.

Alternatively, change now. Confess, have no regrets and the next time it happens, you won't go through all this analysis of signs in order to assess her feelings towards you but rather, you will get straight to the point and save yourself the pessimistic outlook on life. You will benefit from it.

Don't analyse signs the girl gives you. The girl I am interested in never gave me signs because she didn't even know me nor noticed me. It was I that started talking to her and now the interest builds up. By analyzing signs, you lower the potential of you finding that special someone.

Don't give up, man. As my friend has always said: It's not over until it's over." And for you, it is not over at all until you get that response.

I sincerely wish you all the best and good luck. You are welcome to post back about your problems and members of the BoS community will reply (just ignore trolls) and of course I will attempt to provide the best advice. If you don't agree with what I say, it's okay. Having your own opinion is great. They are suggestions for you to consider.

the_one_1

HSC
Giving up. Rofl. The easiest thing to do. Ever heard of adversity? It is facing your conflicts and coming out stronger. Many people do this and some even have it harder than others. Why do you want to give up? Because she doesn't give you the right or most obvious sign? Because you're too afraid to ask her for her answer may shatter you? Continue, keep giving up, the next time you have a crush and she doesn't give you the signs you want or something like that, give up. You will keep doing until you meet that girl that happens to give you your "desirable" signs but who knows when that will take.

Alternatively, change now. Confess, have no regrets and the next time it happens, you won't go through all this analysis of signs in order to assess her feelings towards you but rather, you will get straight to the point and save yourself the pessimistic outlook on life. You will benefit from it.

Don't analyse signs the girl gives you. The girl I am interested in never gave me signs because she didn't even know me nor noticed me. It was I that started talking to her and now the interest builds up. By analyzing signs, you lower the potential of you finding that special someone.

Don't give up, man. As my friend has always said: It's not over until it's over." And for you, it is not over at all until you get that response.

I sincerely wish you all the best and good luck. You are welcome to post back about your problems and members of the BoS community will reply (just ignore trolls) and of course I will attempt to provide the best advice. If you don't agree with what I say, it's okay. Having your own opinion is great. They are suggestions for you to consider.
Well what if the girl is shy, all she can do is give signs because she is shy. I was a shy guy, but now I'm trying to break my shyness (hence why I placed my hand on her waist, to see her reaction which was positive, meaning I feel she is interested in me, but people are saying it was wrong…), I never spoke to the girls I liked and only looked from a distance. This girl started talking to me and acting like how she does to all guys. But suddenly she stopped talking to me, I only talk to her and she replies or responds but never keeps the conversation going, like with the girls I liked when they spoke to me, I cut conversations short. She looks at me from the corner of her eye most likely trying to make it less obvious she is looking at me, hence why her friend is looking at me to tell my crush what I'm doing and if it looks like I'm interested back.

So, this is what I feel. She is interested in me but is shy (given I was shy) and is scared about doing something wrong herself. I mean why did she smile after I put my hand on her waist… Its got to mean something.

I am only delaying asking her out/telling her how I feel mostly because of her HSC.

Also, because of the signs, its why I'm also hesitant to make a move. All the girls I've liked, I told them how I felt, got rejected and the friendship ended. Just cause I looked at basic signs. Thats why giving up is the easiest option, and if a girl shows obvious signs of liking me, I will never make any move with her or accept to go on dates. But because this girl is shy, and I was shy, if shy girls act the same way as shy guys then it means something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)