What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me? (3 Viewers)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I said I have given up. I know the result is going to be like the rest. People say signs mean nothing… Thats it, it means nothing. Thats the same with my life… nothing, its just crap and it will always be. Its not only the girls I like that makes my life crap Ive got other things that make it crap… This thing with the girls i like just adds on top of it all.

Her friend looking at me when talking to my crush… means nothing, she is just looking.
I put my hand on my crushes waist and she gave a positive reaction to it… means nothing, it was just her reaction, it might have been the same to another guy also.
Her looking at me from the corner of her eye… she doesn't even want to know me.
She talks to other guys giving proper eye contact but to me she never starts conversations and doesn't give me proper eye contact… obvious she isn't interested…

I should just give up...
Let the ladies come to you, you've still got so many years left until you need to even think about settling down with someone. Enjoy the single life, it's not that bad at all ;)

the_one_1

HSC
Let the ladies come to you, you've still got so many years left until you need to even think about settling down with someone. Enjoy the single life, it's not that bad at all ;)
I said I give up. Don't you understand what that means. If a girl comes to me and tells me she likes me, forget it. I should just live alone forever. Should just HAVE to handle living alone forever. I give up and now not caring about girls anymore. SIGNS MEAN NOTHING, if a girl does something out of the blue showing me a lot of interest, forget about it. My life is crap and no one cares about me and if some girl shows interest… Its to bad for them cause I've given up.

I know that this girl I like will end up rejecting me. ITS ALWAYS HAPPENED, and it ALWAYS WILL.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I said I give up. Don't you understand what that means. If a girl comes to me and tells me she likes me, forget it. I should just live alone forever. Should just HAVE to handle living alone forever. I give up and now not caring about girls anymore. SIGNS MEAN NOTHING, if a girl does something out of the blue showing me a lot of interest, forget about it. My life is crap and no one cares about me and if someone shows interest… Its to bad for them cause I've given up.

I know that this girl I like will end up rejecting me. ITS ALWAYS HAPPENED, and it ALWAYS WILL.
calm yo tits bro.

just because this hoe don't want yo D; there will always be someone else

the_one_1

HSC
calm yo tits bro.

just because this hoe don't want yo D; there will always be someone else
no!

I know there will be no girl who will ever like me or want to know me.

Also, this girl hasn't even said if she likes me or not… but signs mean nothing. So, i give up entirely

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
no!

I know there will be no girl who will ever like me or want to know me.

Also, this girl hasn't even said if she likes me or not… but signs mean nothing. So, i give up entirely
Most girls wait for you to play the moves, so you never know.
But if you wanna give up, then give up, and go on craigslist or something, plenty of desperate girls await.

Don't end up like Elliot Rodger

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
F off, online dating is for losers… Know what… Why the hell am I even still on these forums saying non stop I give up.

I've said it once, saying it again and finished

I GIVE UP ALL TOGETHER ABOUT EVERYTHING!
k den

best of luck :D

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
it means you have cancer

bad luck

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
But if you wanna give up, then give up, and go on craigslist or something, plenty of desperate girls await.

now you're just describing me :/

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC

Uh if you're anything like Elliot Rodger I'm highly concerned
craigslist, wife-online, etc :/

dw; a computer system will see that coming ;)

the_one_1

HSC
Now I'm thinking I should just dig a hole, jump in and never come out. I mean I'm always made out to be small and insignificant, not wanted… Thats how it is over all for me with friends, crushes… everything

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Now I'm thinking I should just dig a hole, jump in and never come out. I mean I'm always made out to be small and insignificant, not wanted… Thats how it is over all for me with friends, crushes… everything
ok

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have social anxiety ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)