What does everyone think they got??? (3 Viewers)

sarebear51

HSC
jennieTalia said:
I had this weird diagonal line, and then a line of bs in my multiple choice i was like NOOOO ahahaha

I hate it when it makes patterns, make me paranoid for some reason.

I'm hoping for... 46/50 because multiple choice was hard. But unfortunately it will probably be more like 40/50 as the other things were unpredictable as well.

hahaha yesss the diagonal line freaked me out too!

G.e.M.z

HSC
I had for mc
1. D
2. C
3. B
4. B
5. C
6. B
7. A
8. A
9. C
10. D

I wasn't 100% sure about Q3 and Q4

It was a pretty good paper- But ...they made it so you couldn't avoid writing about practice for Christianity (baptism)

Hopefully I get 48+
But you never know!

Last edited:

crane7

HSC
No it doesnt even say anything about doing the same reigion 2wice. It doesn't even matter if you do both Muslim, or catholic. SO i did Muslim (Even though im catholic, LOL) for both, that way i only study muslim.

reynoldson

HSC
LOL, it does, you have to do a different religion for the essay then for the short answer, it said it CLEARLY before the essay

gingyangel

HSC
crane7 said:
No it doesnt even say anything about doing the same reigion 2wice. It doesn't even matter if you do both Muslim, or catholic. SO i did Muslim (Even though im catholic, LOL) for both, that way i only study muslim.
in the paper section 3 it said you must choose a different religion written in bold
my teacher reminded us many times before exams too.

I found the exam is ok, very similar to last year's one except section 3 was bit different. the multiple choice was bit tricky..

whoisurdaddy

HSC
crane7 said:
You are soo screwed dude :/

eli173

HSC
can sumone please upload the religion 1 unit paper, they don't let us take it home at our skool...gay i know.

lexx611

HSC
multiple choice was efffing shit.
got 4 wrong from reading what people wrote in this poll.

so im thinking ill get 46/50 tops.

rascy

HSC
crane7 said:
1. It does say something about doing the same religion twice - ie, that you can't.
2. It does matter if you do both ISLAM (not "Muslim") or CHRISTIANITY ("Catholic")
3. I hope you're joking, for your own sake

x.jordie

HSC
i failed
i expected them ask alot about the people for 1U but they didn't
and i didn't even study jewish sexual ethics!!!
silly BoS... way to screw me over!!

karnage

HSC
rascy said:
1. It does say something about doing the same religion twice - ie, that you can't.
2. It does matter if you do both ISLAM (not "Muslim") or CHRISTIANITY ("Catholic")
3. I hope you're joking, for your own sake
QFT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)