What does everyone think they got??? (2 Viewers)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
crane7 said:
Ha, i did both the Mussie questions, dat exam was so esay!! Why would you do one or the other, just study for Muslim and you get it all right!
LOL. Just lol.

meelalala

HSC
crane7 said:
Ha, i did both the Mussie questions, dat exam was so esay!! Why would you do one or the other, just study for Muslim and you get it all right!

LOLOLOL.

kriss3e

HSC
Anyone here do 2unit and willing to put up their answers for multiple choice?
I'm not confident with that set at all :(

Still annoyed that religion and peace was only on ONE religion.

kristen.

HSC
Maaaan i dunno how well i did. I forgot all my info after multi choice. Started bsing so much for extended responses. Then I gave up. Only wrote two pages for religion and peace...oops. Lucky i do 12 units....but better do well in all my other subjects aye.

skatrib

HSC
meelalala said:
the test was alright but the multiple choice really shit me.

btw was q8 A) or B) ?

and for q7 I put C) coz immigration couldn't have increased the no. of Catholics by THAT much, could it? :/
Question 7 was A) because immigration patterns began to increase after WW2. After the removal of the Whit Australia policy and the assimilation act immigration increased drematically. Because of these changing immigration patterns more people from European countries who were Catholics (such as the Germans and Polish who had fled worn torn Europe) entered Australia adding to the population of the Catholics. Hence, beacuse of changing immigration patterns more Catholics were allowed into Australia and for that reason the Catholic church overtook the Anglican church in terms of the number of adherents part of that denomination. :uhhuh:

So yeah i think i did well in that paper- would have gotten around 90% or more for that. But hey i could be mistaken with this question because multiple choice is suppose to be tricky.

skatrib

HSC
decoil said:
lolz guiz, i dun noe y u guiz r complaning heapz aye. i did tha catholic qustiun on both da scetion two nd three. it waz heepz easey
um doesn't it specify that you do one thing for section 2 and another thing for section three. We are not allowed to do both sections on the one tradition. Yeah i did Islam for section 2 and Christianity for section 3.

amyy222

HSC
skatrib said:
um doesn't it specify that you do one thing for section 2 and another thing for section three. We are not allowed to do both sections on the one tradition. Yeah i did Islam for section 2 and Christianity for section 3.

in section 3 it says to do a religion that u havent done for section 2

amyy222

HSC
kriss3e said:
Anyone here do 2unit and willing to put up their answers for multiple choice?
I'm not confident with that set at all :(

Still annoyed that religion and peace was only on ONE religion.

i know aye the religion & peace pissed me off heaps :mad: it makes it harder to write about... unless u bullshit ur way through but even then.

I reckon ill get around 70-80/100

livv159

HSC
decoil said:
lolz guiz, i dun noe y u guiz r complaning heapz aye. i did tha catholic qustiun on both da scetion two nd three. it waz heepz easey
How???????? You cant do the same religious tradition in both section 2 and 3... BIG mistake bro.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
sullyman said:
Techniqually the Catholics didnt increase, they just held there numbers over the whole population. Rather the Buddhists and Hindu's (i think that was them) increased via the whole population. So b should have been right.
Its immigration, after WWII the white australia policy ended and a lot of catholics from asia and parts of europe immigrated to australia. They have asked this question before and tis always been immigration

sobern

HSC
skatrib said:
Question 7 was A) because immigration patterns began to increase after WW2. After the removal of the Whit Australia policy and the assimilation act immigration increased drematically. Because of these changing immigration patterns more people from European countries who were Catholics (such as the Germans and Polish who had fled worn torn Europe) entered Australia adding to the population of the Catholics. Hence, beacuse of changing immigration patterns more Catholics were allowed into Australia and for that reason the Catholic church overtook the Anglican church in terms of the number of adherents part of that denomination. :uhhuh:

So yeah i think i did well in that paper- would have gotten around 90% or more for that. But hey i could be mistaken with this question because multiple choice is suppose to be tricky.
Umm... the question said since 1990, which made me think of Anglicans being the old religion which everyone is disatisfied with & catholics are very active in ethical discussions which i believe should have caused the rise

So C for me ! But i may be overthinking...

rascy

HSC
sullyman said:
I think they changed the structure of the paper this year, to through off people because it was becoming really easy to pedict.

Which sucks considering they changed it for our year
No, they did it last year as well.

E.g. Christianity a/b practice, c ethics, for Islam a/b person, c practice.

And apparently (so my teacher tells us) they're thinking of changing the structure for next year, so that in in the 15-markers, they can have more than a max of 6 marks per part.

rascy

HSC
omg i nearly had a heart attack... i thought it was just said that we couldn't do the same religion for section 3 and the peace one...
but it's okay cos that was about sect 2/3 so we can... phew!!!

to the person who did catholicism for both....
catholicism is only one part of christianity... and yes, you're supposed to do different religions... be prepared to lose marks... sorry :uhoh:

skatrib

HSC
sobern said:
Umm... the question said since 1990, which made me think of Anglicans being the old religion which everyone is disatisfied with & catholics are very active in ethical discussions which i believe should have caused the rise

So C for me ! But i may be overthinking...
Yes but what do politicians have to do wit it? Well they had a part to play with abolishing the laws that restricted immigrants from entering Australia, but also what does the increased role of Catholics in political activities have to do with the reason why the Catholic Church overtook the Anglican church. But when statistics were recorded in the 1990's, this is when the rapid change became evident.

Also, before immigration became rapid Australia's population was less than half the size of what it is today. Because of the slogan 'populate or perish' they decided to allow for increased immigration and so therefore the Catholic Church grew, and overdominated the Anglican Church (who were the dominating denomination in Australia due to the people here being predominately 'white Anglo-Saxon's.' Also because of this growth in immigration there had become a great diversity of religious adherents from different religious traditions world wide. Therefore for question 6) the answer was B) because the White Australia Policy was abolished and considering Australia is surrounded by Asian countries who were predominately Buddhists, Buddhism grew rapidly.

But good luck anyway and i hope u got everything else right (unless there is a chance of me getting this one wrong for some reason)

skatrib

HSC
rascy said:
omg i nearly had a heart attack... i thought it was just said that we couldn't do the same religion for section 3 and the peace one...
but it's okay cos that was about sect 2/3 so we can... phew!!!

to the person who did catholicism for both....
catholicism is only one part of christianity... and yes, you're supposed to do different religions... be prepared to lose marks... sorry :uhoh:

hahahah that's funny. I agree though. That was a silly mistake to think that Catholicism was a religious tradition. Hahahahah

emmmy

HSC
i didnt have much to write about the adherents..
so i did bad in section 3..
maybe 65%.. not too sure..

whoisurdaddy

HSC
Im just glad that I can now discard all this worthless information about religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)