What does everyone think they got??? (1 Viewer)

Justina

HSC
Hoping i got 40+
.....i think i may have, but i don't want to jinx myself.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
ceda said:
i reckon either 44 or 45. Depends alot on essay which while answered question and stuff was only 4 and a half pages and i'm not 2 confident with it. Got 2 wrong in multipal choice but i'm quite confident with the rest.

also same 5marker as CSSA.
No it wasn't, the CSSA 5-marker was on the influence of Mabo and Wik on the land rights movement.

decoil

HSC
lolz guiz, i dun noe y u guiz r complaning heapz aye. i did tha catholic qustiun on both da scetion two nd three. it waz heepz easey

crane7

HSC
decoil said:
lolz guiz, i dun noe y u guiz r complaning heapz aye. i did tha catholic qustiun on both da scetion two nd three. it waz heepz easey
Ha, i did both the Mussie questions, dat exam was so esay!! Why would you do one or the other, just study for Muslim and you get it all right!

dolbinau

HSC
decoil said:
only? i did christiniaty, muslims, jews and busshists for section 1 and 2 100% for me.

crane7

HSC
dolbinau said:
only? i did christiniaty, muslims, jews and busshists for section 1 and 2 100% for me.
Um, it's actually Buddhist

dolbinau

HSC
its busshists band 1 cumin ur way if u didnt get it write!!11

revanchist

HSC
dolbinau said:
You know you only had to do 2 religions for section II, and one for section III, right?

dolbinau

HSC
revanchist said:
You know you only had to do 2 religions for section II, and one for section III, right?
I was 'pretending' to troll, hehe.

meelalala

HSC
the test was alright but the multiple choice really shit me.

btw was q8 A) or B) ?

and for q7 I put C) coz immigration couldn't have increased the no. of Catholics by THAT much, could it? :/

reynoldson

HSC
meelalala said:
the test was alright but the multiple choice really shit me.

btw was q8 A) or B) ?

and for q7 I put C) coz immigration couldn't have increased the no. of Catholics by THAT much, could it? :/
Ha yes!..... alot of asian immigrants are catholic.... filipinos for a start, then south americans, eastern europeans

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I think 40 - 45.
Checked with SOR teachers after the exam, according to them I got 10/10 for multiple choice.
Loved the 5 marker - very similar to what we had for trials and I felt I nailed it. Tbh I think I got 5/5 or 4/5.
15 marker I chose Islam. Filled the whole double page top to bottom and to the endges of the pages, small writing. Thought I answered it pretty well. Probably about 12 or 13/15.
20 marker I did Christianity. I reckon at least 15/20... More if I'm lucky.
Overall... I thought it was a fair exam.

sullyman

HSC
reynoldson said:
Ha yes!..... alot of asian immigrants are catholic.... filipinos for a start, then south americans, eastern europeans
Techniqually the Catholics didnt increase, they just held there numbers over the whole population. Rather the Buddhists and Hindu's (i think that was them) increased via the whole population. So b should have been right.

Justina

HSC
crane7 said:
Ha, i did both the Mussie questions, dat exam was so esay!! Why would you do one or the other, just study for Muslim and you get it all right!
Your not allowed to do both sections on the same religion......

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
reynoldson said:

8 is A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)