What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
if you are doing nothing and feel like watching 15 yr olds running around at all saints at bathurst....
*looks at jess's avatar* now thats a co-incidence.......
lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snapperhead
if you are doing nothing and feel like watching 15 yr olds running around at all saints at bathurst....
*looks at jess's avatar* now thats a co-incidence.......
lol
huh? you'll have to forgive me, my brain is overworked at the moment and is failing to process any information that is inferred rather than stated..

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
your av is one of the doctors off all saints isnt she?? (the other half makes me watch it...)
I thought it was a co-incidence that Im at all saints, bathurst tomorrow...
sorry for being confusing....
lol

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
your av is one of the doctors off all saints isnt she?? (the other half makes me watch it...)
I thought it was a co-incidence that Im at all saints, bathurst tomorrow...
sorry for being confusing....
lol
omg, thats funny, i get it now!
hehe!!
although i cant be bothered to drive to bathurst...and 15 yr old boys are smelly.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
thats alright....everyone is entitled to a vague moment at least once a week.......

LOL

{edit} I just realised that this is a vague moment for me...all saints is in orange..Im playing at scots @ bathurst....
dur.....................

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
thats alright....everyone is entitled to a vague moment at least once a week.......
ive had more than my quota this week though!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
my teachers don't like BoS and they don't encourage it. They reckon Laz is a troublemaker... :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
they don't think that Laz obtaining his raw marks makes any difference to anything, and that he shouldn't be encouraging students to do it - or something to that effect, and that he's just doing it to attention seek... meh, they are stupid, i don't listen to them.

also they don't like the site, because they reckon other students give dodgy information.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
they don't think that Laz obtaining his raw marks makes any difference to anything, and that he shouldn't be encouraging students to do it - or something to that effect, and that he's just doing it to attention seek... meh, they are stupid, i don't listen to them.

also they don't like the site, because they reckon other students give dodgy information.
I dont get what you mean by the first bit (raw marks bit) but I agree that there is some very dodgy information being offered here by certain individuals who really dont know what they are talking about.....

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
no no teachers just dont want people full on ripping off essays from this site and then submitting them. After all that isn't really helping the student achieve anything. On the other hand some teachers prefer to stick to convention and are intimidated by actually how powerful this website has become

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
mosta my teachers (shhs in wollongong) think this is a good site, but, yeah, they do say 2 be wary of the content

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)