What do you think? (1 Viewer)

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
Ok, so I like this guy, actually, more than like this guy - since year 10.
Now, I don't know if I should tell him or to just leave it alone. He's someone I can speak to about anything - religion, politics, family, sex. I love how we can be completely open and frank with everything.

My only problem is that, not too long ago, a girl asked him out.
He only went out with her for the physical part and then dumped her 3 weeks later because nothing was happening between them. He felt bad and said he wouldn't do it again.

I just don't want the same thing to happen to me. What do you think I should do?

*Squid*

HSC
dats a tough siuation. i was in a similar 1 a yr or so ago! im no expert but i found the best way was 2 tell him. turned out he didnt like me, but he was then aware and it didnt change our friendship (if anything it brought us closer!!). just talk about it, dont put any pressure on it, just hav an easy conversation!!!!

Goodluck!!!

sca

HSC
If I were you I'd try and find the right words to tell him.

One tangent to the positive side though, at least he broke up when he knew there wasn't going to be anything "there".

In telling him you could even express your concern in some way, i.e. "I'm interested, however if you don't think a connection like that is possible between us then we can leave it there".

I mean, it might not turn into anything, but ideally when you start dating both partners should at least consider it possible that something will develop between them...

so yeah. You said you can be frank and open with him. So be frankly open.

dlmoss

HSC
Well... I have been in a similar situation... I suggest because you are a girl to start flirting with him when u see him at partys etc. He should get the messege without you akwardly saying ohh i like you.

anyway goodluck

HSC
Hey I've felt that way for my guy mate for bout two yrs. But I told him and he rejected me. Then a few months later I told him again and the answer was still negative. So unless you know he likes you, keep your feelings to yourself. Remember kiddies, no means no.

(Lol last nite at his 18th he passed out. I was pretty gone so I stupidly told his mum, nan and aunty that I've loved him for two years. And anyone who would listen. fucking lol)

dlmoss

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Hey I've felt that way for my guy mate for bout two yrs. But I told him and he rejected me. Then a few months later I told him again and the answer was still negative. So unless you know he likes you, keep your feelings to yourself. Remember kiddies, no means no.

(Lol last nite at his 18th he passed out. I was pretty gone so I stupidly told his mum, nan and aunty that I've loved him for two years. And anyone who would listen. fucking lol)
lol dont we just love the day after a big night out :)

ubernuton

HSC
ask him out you will regret it for a long time if u don't

and if u fit together that well he wont just use u
if he doesn't like u that way he will just tell u

eddie101

HSC
Its a tough one, cos you don't wan't to kill the friendship, so to ask him subtlely. I had a good friend who shocked the shit out out of me by saying she
loved me...and i was like
:jaw:

jordankuai22

HSC
insomniac90 said:
Ok, so I like this guy, actually, more than like this guy - since year 10.
Now, I don't know if I should tell him or to just leave it alone. He's someone I can speak to about anything - religion, politics, family, sex. I love how we can be completely open and frank with everything.

My only problem is that, not too long ago, a girl asked him out.
He only went out with her for the physical part and then dumped her 3 weeks later because nothing was happening between them. He felt bad and said he wouldn't do it again.

I just don't want the same thing to happen to me. What do you think I should do?
break his legs.

then nurse him back to health (and apologise)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)