• 70-80

Votes: 24 24.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • other : |

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

new1

I personally found the core quite simple compared to previous years with only a couple of mildly tricky questions. The option (quanta) was also much easier than i expected. Actually i foudn the mc the hardest in that i am least confident in that section.

what mark do you think you got outta 100?

smeyo

can you have to options, casue i could be from 80- 90+ but im hoping from something that will get me a band 6, anyone know what mark corresponds to band6

Squishee

Personally, i didn't think it was all that hard, i left early. our class went thru the test with our teacher after, and from what we said, i got all of it right, but would just lost a few marks for wording. i think i probably woulda got a 90, tho some people in my class would've beaten me for sure

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man, im happy with a raw mark of 80 and above... :) thats it.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
whats the amplitude? ;)
When differentiating this and making my stupidity equal zero we obtain a value for my carelessness. When you sub this back into my stupidity equation we get 90... Hence SHM is between 80 and 90 giving an amplitude of 5 :p

Yes I know... I'm bored. But WOOOO!!! PHYsics is OVA!

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
No More Phys! Fuck Yeah!
Woooooohooooooooahhhhhhhh Muahahahahahahhahahahahhaaa....... Errr. Ahhh. Wow. This is crazy. so fukin happy! AHHA! BLUAAA! ARHHH BALLAAAA!
If u c a black 200 sx with big silva mags with a guy driving like a dopey kid then wave and ill give u the finger!
NO MORE HSC! (Xcept 4 chem, fuck chem!) Im soooo fuking happy or something rite now. shiiit i feel like damo in fat pizza where he has the mushroom and starts playing video games through his eyes!
SUBBBBWOOOFAAAAA! Yeahhh! so happy! WowoWowow!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
looking at 90+ here
cant wait to find out
lost most of my 10 marks or so in options cause of 1 question
the rest probs in multi chioce and st00pid escape velocity question..i got so lost there :S
we hav to use ke=1/2 mv^2 right?.. and rearrange it to make v the subject... then substitute the earlier value we got for Ep as the Ke..cause Ep=Ke to escape??????
it better be right :S..if so... then woohooo :D

I hate school

styled n slick, jabba's name in pizza is davo, not damo. And I am happy with my 55-70. I didn't try too hard all year and our teacher is a knob, cant explain jack shit. But I am just happy that my two shittest subjects are gone, maths and physics (God bless humanities). I come from a scabby catholic school in forbes in 'regional' nsw so i aren't expecting brilliant marks like you big city folk with your 'decent education' lol. Man my school sucks

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Probably low 80s cause of careless errors and one I know I lost at least 6 marks so far. Maybe with aligning mid 80s... would be fantastic considering I never made it above 70 in my 2 previous physics exams.

tegs

I come from a scabby catholic school in forbes in 'regional' nsw so i aren't expecting brilliant marks like you big city folk with your 'decent education' lol. Man my school sucks [/B]
Lol, what school are u at. I'm at Scots in Bathurst, do u know Annie Reichelt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)