What do you think you got raw (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I calculated it and I think I got 82. Pretty shit. Hopefully that's enough for a scaled mark of 85-86 with my 1st ranking. You?

Plunkdogg

HSC
boyle777 said:
96 - 99....piss easy
ohhhh my god
no way
u are kidding
the test was like full of mistakes some guy just said
there is no way you will get 99
u are dreaming
have fun with ur asterix UAI

LatK7

HSC
76-80. Hope that would get me a 85-86 aligned mark, since i'm 2/18.

NovaAesa

HSC
Above 90% but probably less than 96%. Somewhere in there.

Mooju

HSC
im hoping for 95 + really, but realistically probably about 92..? maybe a bit more? so yeah its ok.. not the greatest

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I think 85+. 90 would be nice though and I wouldn't expect it to be impossible for me to get.

Scaled though I'm not doing so well in ranks - 4/11 or so.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Hopefully 80+. I had no idea for program counter and that affected 8 marks. I wrote something so hopefully I scavenge some. Really it all depends on my short answers, it's hard to tell how much information they want sometimes.

HSC
Plunkdogg said:
ohhhh my god
no way
u are kidding
the test was like full of mistakes some guy just said
there is no way you will get 99
u are dreaming
have fun with ur asterix UAI
I said one mistake, which shouldn't affect your actual answer.

boyle777 said:
96 - 99....piss easy
A challenger appears! Did you get all the MC right?
Also, whats your msn.

As for me, given that I got 2 MC wrong, my raw mark will be 98/100.

ads89

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
I said one mistake, which shouldn't affect your actual answer.

A challenger appears! Did you get all the MC right?
Also, whats your msn.

As for me, given that I got 2 MC wrong, my raw mark will be 98/100.
I don't think i've ever come across any one so big headed. The exam was good but seriously who brags about having a raw mark of 98.

Mooju

HSC
roflmfao!!!! i seriously would laugh my HEAD off if he doesn't get first in the state cause THEN he'd be crushed..... ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

HSC
ads89 said:
I don't think i've ever come across any one so big headed. The exam was good but seriously who brags about having a raw mark of 98.
Well idk.

Think of it this way. For the last 10 years of my life I have spend an amount of time, not surpassed by anyone else I know of my age programming, and related tasks.

I believe that I answered everything correctly. I believe it's possible that I do quite well and get a very good result.

Saying that, you (and others) may not know me as well as say ajd does. If you'd ask him what he thinks about my statements, he'd say I should never be taken seriously and always with a grain of salt.
It will pay dividends to follow this advise ;)

Mooju said:
roflmfao!!!! i seriously would laugh my HEAD off if he doesn't get first in the state cause THEN he'd be crushed..... ahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
Man, I'd commit suicide for real :p

FromDeeEast

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Well idk.

Think of it this way. For the last 10 years of my life I have spend an amount of time, not surpassed by anyone else I know of my age programming, and related tasks.
that sounds impressive, what languages r u fluent in? and whats in ur opinion hardest thing u have programmed

and i mean fluent, not just know general syntax

Last edited:

ads89

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
Well idk.

I believe that I answered everything correctly. I believe it's possible that I do quite well and get a very good result.

Saying that, you (and others) may not know me as well as say ajd does. If you'd ask him what he thinks about my statements, he'd say I should never be taken seriously and always with a grain of salt.
It will pay dividends to follow this advise ;)

Man, I'd commit suicide for real :p
the fact that you just wrote that means that you have something to prove. Doesn't matter if you've never met anyone better than you in programming, I'm talking about the sheer fact about your attitude toward it. But anyway, don't worry about it.

HSC
FromDeeEast said:
that sounds impressive, what languages r u fluent in? and whats in ur opinion hardest thing u have programmed

and i mean fluent, not just know general syntax

Fluent, the web langiages.

xhtml + css (though these aren't really languages, but what the hay), javascript, PHP and SQL - the two which are my strongest ones.

Oh course I am also fluent in basic, as I programmed in quickbasic to learn programming.

And also fluent in visual basic 6, thanks to the SDD course.

Hardest program ever made....I don't know, it depends what you mean by hard. I try to develop my skill my completing various projects (always php and mysql). These projects don't necessarily increase in size, but rather I try to make them more secure, use more efficient data structures, use more optimised SQL (I have really come a long way here), use a lot more OOP for everything, and make them highly modular.

The last thing I made was a filescript (think imagemagic + rapidshare) for my software project in y12. Unfortunately it's not as big as I had hoped because...well I'm a lazy asshole, and I didn't spend much time on coding it.

But it's still several thousand lines, and is very highly modularised, has OOP classes for MySQL, Validation, Mail and Uploading functions, and of course function classes, as well as totally separate UCP (user control panel, registration + recovery of account + session system) module. It also uses Smarty templating engine, as is standard with anything I make.

The most complex script I made, I don't know, probably my year 11 project, which was a support system for businesses, etc (you can see it here, http://support.liway.info ) - once again, not as big as I wanted, since I didn't dedicate enough time.
I am actually planning to rewrite it now that exams are over, and that will most certainly be the biggest and hardest script I have ever made, when I make it :p
The difference now is, I have 3 months, and zero commitments anywhere :D

All the stuff I make is open source, so you can PM me if you wish for the packages.

ads89 - Ok, I won't :)
PS. I never deny, that I am always out to prove I am better than everyone at everything I frequently do. It is in my nature. People whom beat me at something only makes me try harder. I accept that it is generally never possible to be the best at something, but you can get damn close. That is my aim for the things I so frequently do. Examples are programming and gaming.

Last edited:

shredinator

HSC
I know a guy who wrote the radar-jamming software for the F-15 when he was 17.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)