What do you think of Zimbabwe and its elections ??? (1 Viewer)

Gay Captain

HSC
they're better off under Mugabe

the opposition are a loose coalition of parties that have little in common apart from being opposed to him

i.e. chaos will result (like with every african nation not ruled by white people, lol)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
What do you think of Zimbabwe and its elections ???

Nothing atm.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The HRH Royal Highness Mugabe will win and restore democracy to the great nation of Rhodesia.

negativerootof2

HSC
I don't know what to think. But I do know that anything has got to be better than Mugabe. Even if Tsvangirai turns out just like him in 30 years time...at least for a while there might be something good? (after the civil war that is probably going to follow) or maybe I'm just naive, but a change offers hope

I really want it to be good. and I hope it doesn't get too violent. (yeah, I am definitely naive) because I grew up there and I don't want any of my family and friends still living there to get hurt :(

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Zimbabwe's 'elections' aren't much. I hope this time they underestimated the swing to the MDC and even with all their ballot-box stuffing Tsvangarai still wins.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Zimbabwe is going great at the moment - who wouldn't be happy about an inflation rate of 100,000%.

HSC
Collin said:
Zimbabwe is going great at the moment - who wouldn't be happy about an inflation rate of 100,000%.
Must be taking his tips to the Labor Guide to the Economy*

*Hilarious quip courtesy of the Young Liberals

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I miss the good old days when it was called Rhodesia and Ian Smith was in power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)