What do you think is the worst features of your university? (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
um us... the lack of active social events...if we have parties..they are on a wednesday night. ie next weeks pub crawl

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
Thats what i used to think lol. That big brown chocolate jenga tower :D

Since having friends going there, I learnt that it's actually a series of buildings for different faculties and disciplines. it extends from broadway to haymarket and st leonards i think...
*cough kuring gai ? :p

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
For uts kuring gai i think location is good because it has nice fresh air and it's soo relaxing and peaceful but the travelling is a bit of a hassle. For the city campus i don't like how it's so busy and rushed. Overall I love going to both campuses and I love uts so that's all my complaints.

BTW uts isn't just that tower building hehe there's other buildings around the broadway campus + market city, st leonards and kuring gai. :p

sharks05

HSC
Physio @ Usyd Cumbo campus... mhm
1. Parking-- you virtually have to get a lift to your parking space or else walk the million miles. The student car parks are tiny and fill up quickly.
2. E101-- The temperature control in E101... You have to take a jumper because by the end of a 2hr lecture you are freezing. And in winter it's reversed... Hot. ...And the lights or more the lecturers fiddling with the lights then complaining about the lights.
3. Small campus with not much to do when you have large 3hr breaks. You end up (a) being studious in the library which i guess isnt a bad thing or (b) in the tiny gym which with no air con in summer is REALLY hot.
4. Social events as already said on a wednesday night...
5. Muscle attachments... a pain to learn.

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
this is not necessarily a bad thing all the time, but at unsw there are a whole lot of american students and they are always talking about things that are totally irrelevant.

S

Shuter

No really, explain I didn't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pushthebutton

Probably not the worst feature of UTS ... but one worth complaining about. It is SO hard to get mobile reception in the Tower building. Perhaps its just Vodafone? Anyways, I look like an idiot wandering around, staring and muttering curses at my phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)