What do you reckon? (1 Viewer)

QAFluva

HSC
I am having problems with a student at school. Here is the issue:

Ever since year 7 this kid has been harassing me and several other students. He has made several students cry, including me. During my english extension 1 speech he laughed throughout my entire one and made jokes about it, and the teacher did nothing. Last year he did the most disgusting thing and fingered his girlfiend in the middle of an english class.

Even worse he went for prefect at the school and got it. And the only reason he got prefect was becuase of the pathetic year 10's that voted for him. It get's even worse: he is the school vice captain. All of year 11 is disgusted and want prefect and vice captain taken off him. However when I went to the principal and year adviser, they did nothing. They wont even interview other year 11 students about this kid to see what they think of him. He is the rudest and most unrespectful student in the school and they will not do anything about.

What do you think?

spooky's.gal

HSC
try again and again and again and again until they are so sick of u guys annoying them that they have to take notice and do something about it.
if that fails, then set the guy up as though he's done something majorly wrong and just happen to get him busted red-handed. should work pretty well.
or try getting all the parents of u yr11 guys who are pissed about it to call the school and complain, they are more likely to listen to parents,

Rory

HSC
I say stabbing him with a pen would be a good idea..but messy... keep nagging at the principal/vice principal, go talk to the school councellor about it to see if they'll give you any input on what you can/could do and talk to the year 11 students about it, see if they'll like sign a petition or annoy the shit out of the principal/vice principal with you.. I bet if a different person went in each day to complain about this kid they'd HAVE to do something.

J

jhakka

Work your way up the ladder. Start by bugging your classroom teachers. Then go for head teachers. Then deputies. Then the head honcho.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Yep, as they said do it again, keep talking to teacher etc.

The thing is, they won't care unless different people complain on their own behalf.

*hint hint*

dezzy

HSC
you know what i rekon?

i think you should just forget about him. So what if he's the rudest kid in the school, and he's got this perfect thing and vice captain 'label'...they are only label's. it's not like he's going to be ruling the world or anything major. Dont worry about it. Your causing yourself unneccessary stress i suppose?

Just forget about him and move on seriously.

Who's going to be the winner in the long run hey? just think about it!

Tabris

HSC
go to the gym for 6 months and find out where he lives, get a few strong buddies to help out.....

kelboo

HSC
And, adding to what Dezz said... if you are in yr 12 and doin your HSC at the moment, forget about him. If you are in yr 11 (nearly in yr 12 or whatever it is now) and you honestly can't put up with him any more, talk to your parents. If they are as concerned about it as you are, they will do something, whether it be talk to the school or even move you to another school if the situation is that unfixable?!?

Whatever u do don't stress out and let him know how you feel about it all... the jerk would obviously get a massive ego about it and probs take it as a reason to do it more.

QAFluva

HSC
I know where he lives however I do not have the guts to confront him. My parents and my WHOLE family know about him and have seen the principal, yet he still won't do anything about it. The kid has stressed me out so much I have been seeing the school counsellor for about 3 months, and have been getting professional psychiatric help for about a month, and have been diagnosed with severe depression.

All the kids in my school are "closet cases" and are too afraid to go to the principal or other teachers. And the teachers are brainless, they won't listen to me, becuase they think he is a goody two shoes student.

And so far the situation stands at:

Me: severely depressed, suicidal, very bad temper, not so grade A student with family issues, seeing a psychiatrist, Gen Maths and 4 unit english

Versus

Him: smart ass, 3 unit math, 4 unit english, grade A or B student

Who do you think they gonna believe? Aren't there any other places to go to complain about him and get him sorted out (and quite possibly get the principal to get his facts right!)? Isn't there a way to get the Department of Education or something involved?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
QAFluva said:
I know where he lives however I do not have the guts to confront him. My parents and my WHOLE family know about him and have seen the principal, yet he still won't do anything about it. The kid has stressed me out so much I have been seeing the school counsellor for about 3 months, and have been getting professional psychiatric help for about a month, and have been diagnosed with severe depression.

you need to get yourself a solicitor :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
errr.. im supprised he didnt get in shit for fingering his gf in class

lala2

Banned
HSC
I feel so sorry for you. From what I gather, you've met one of the worse sides of human nature. Not too helpful in the least, but yeah, if you're in Year 11/12 atm, just keep thinking to yourself, that, in 3 terms and a bit you'll never have to see that guy again. Have your parents/family talked to the parents of the other kids who don't like that guy either? Maybe a few letters, phone calls and actual talking to the people who matter would be in order?

Let us know, hope everything goes better for you *gives consoling hug*

QAFluva

HSC
ToO LaZy ^* said:
that fingering got me all horny. :D
If you knew what his gf looked like you would probably take that back! I have better dreams about fingering the queen.

It's amazing that his gf was so ugly yet there is a rumour around that her latest fling (a year 9) got her pregnant! We don't actually know the truth because she failed her school certificate and never returned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)