What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
trumpet geek said:
noooo i dont go for tall guys!! i hate tall guys cos im way too short and my neck hurts when i have to look up at them. Anyway heres mine:

-trumpet player
-good looking
-good smelling
-sense of humour
-good kisser
-good talker
-caring
-huggable
-funny
-smart and intelligent
i used to play trumpet in year 6 for a few terms...

... pity i dont fall into anywhere else lol

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Easily trained... um how can I put this nicely without being shot... um

It basically means there is always a 'settling in' period in new relationships where you have to train them a little to survive and thrive in your own little weird world and vica versa. Easily trained girls adapt to the new environment quickly and successfully, girls who are hard to train - usually the problem is they are to into themselves to adapt successfully to my weird world. I know I have ot adapt to their weird world.... get it?

Like for example if one of my friends is in trouble and needs me to drop everything and come and help them out... the girl has to work out thats the way things work and there is no 'oh do you have to... what about me' they get it and accept it.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
OZGIRL86 said:
how tall r u?
i'm somewhere beyond the 180 mark. i don't know exactly though.

oh well, i guess there is no advantage to being tall.

am i tall enough? :D

to a response to another thread: not all asians are short damn it?! that is so sterotypical. i'm tall and i'm asain!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My criteria for a partner...

Early-Mid 20's, 5ft9'-5ft10', Scandinavian, Blonde, Buxom, Funny, Intelligent, Nordic Cross-Skiing Champion, Social drinker, Financially well off....

Ok... if it came to the crunch, I'd accept a brunette. :D

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
trumpet geek said:
noooo i dont go for tall guys!! i hate tall guys cos im way too short and my neck hurts when i have to look up at them. Anyway heres mine:

-trumpet player
Well, I have to say that would be a great criterion...'trumpet player' cause that would almost always equal great lips! :p

reptile

My perfect guy:
MUST be taller than me (I'm only making one exception for one guy)
Good looking to me, because I've been with too many ugly guys, it's my turn to be with a hot guy
Same music taste
Pretty boy
Lip ring

Hmph, where is he???

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
reptile your dreaming up some imaginary guy who doesn't exist. However, i on the other hand am not superficial. i'm all real!! :D

Currybabe29

My perfect guy would be:

- romantic
- not too immature
- caring
- nice eyes and hair
- taller than me
- funny
- outgoing

*sigh* If only he existed...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
perfect gal:

-sweet
-natural.. good skin :D
-funny
-smart
-shorter than me.. bout 160-170..
-able to make me melt :p
-does not do med
-cute..

yer shes out there.. but where?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
my criteria is

smelly
dumb
bad teeth, preferably no teeth
short midget height
cross eyed, preferably blind, so they dont know wat i look like

and preferably bald, coz i like bald chicks

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
perfect gal:

-sweet
-natural.. good skin :D
-funny
-smart
-shorter than me.. bout 160-170..
-able to make me melt :p
-does not do med
-cute..

yer shes out there.. but where?
add attention seeking whore to ur list and you have donsche

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
^^ i'll take u, even tho u will bash me. i think i can work it out

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
bowman said:
^^ i'll take u, even tho u will bash me. i think i can work it out
no im sorry its u bashing me, ive never layed a hand on anyone, except amy euston in year 7 but she deserved it.... bitch.....*mumbles*

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well a perfect criteria would involve a girl that can make me laugh, thats probably something I'd put before anything else because whats the point of living if you can't laugh about it. I'd love a girl to be intelligent and confident enough to sit in on a conversation and being able to know when to be quiet and when to contribute, and also bringing those little observations and insights about things which gobsmack me. I don't really mind what age she is because age is only a sign of your body, immaturity lasts forever, but early to mid 20's would be preferable. I wouldn't mind for the girl to be fairly tall in the 5ft9 - 5ft10 height range and I'd love if she wasn't a living chupa chup, but for her to just be healthy and to have a lovely set of hips because i'm a sucker for a good set of hips. I'd want a girl who wants to have fun, going out to various places through the city and just enjoying the night with no other motive than to enjoy it with me and our friends. If her eyes were something out of the ordinary such as a polished blue or a deep green then that'd be great, and if not, theres always contacts. I'd love a girl who is happy just to sit at home on a saturday night with a milo and milk in front of the tv watching a dvd while just enjoying each others company and also having an awesome hug to boot. I'd love a girl who enjoys spending a day at the airport watching the people imagining their life stories, and generally just mucking around for the day before heading home via the train just spending time talking and having the ability to get so lost with each other the rest of the world doesn't seem as daunting. That'd be great if I could have her back.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Bad news, a male dog jumped our fence the other day - hopefully our dog didn't get knocked up. I know he definately didn't fit her criteria as she was no where to be found. But the next door neighbour's dog (also a bitch) was in our yard too and she was getting humped.

I tell you though, that male dog is lucky to be alive, we have homeless people living with us and they are very protective of her (they were out when it happened) - it has been decided though, since they got home and found out what happened - that amongst them if the dog jumps the fence again he's either getting the snip with the kitchen knife or getting strung up by the neck in a tree at the park.

Jazmin (our dog's) Criteria:
1. Must be same breed as me (labradoor) - pure-bred preferrably
2. Will need to be able to catch me if he want's his way
3. Won't hang around and piss on the lawn where I have

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Umm... can we keep our criterias to homosapiens please.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
natstar said:
lol just looking at ur sig..that movie is a crack
yes yes it is.. hence need a gal with humour :D cos lifes too tough to take srsly..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)