What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

cassiecocaine

HSC
Did you even talk about this with her?

What is wrong with a girl going out and having fun with her friends? Honestly? I expect my boyfriend to trust that I can take care of myself and that I will be faithful. If he thinks anything less I would be insulted. Sure he can be worried, but I can text him to tell him I'm okay. He can go his parties, I can go to mine. We have our own lives.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Yeah, good on you.
Don't waste another second on people like that.

It always makes me wonder, are there more worse people than 'good' i.e. faithful people in the world, or vice versa?
Yeah.

HSC
Did you even talk about this with her?

What is wrong with a girl going out and having fun with her friends? Honestly? I expect my boyfriend to trust that I can take care of myself and that I will be faithful. If he thinks anything less I would be insulted. Sure he can be worried, but I can text him to tell him I'm okay. He can go his parties, I can go to mine. We have our own lives.
OP, firstly, why do you have to know ALL the guys who she hangs out with? Why can't she party without you? It's not as if clubbing = sex with other guys.

She does sound pretty bad as well. I think you've met your match.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
I reckon its to late to change her ways. You should set the line at the beginning.

Although I guess you could be lenient. I see many girls who are generally greedy and do not play fairly. You just 'let them think like they are winning'.

MailMofo

HSC
Well it's been a couple of days now, and I've never felt so horrible. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)