What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
Ok, well I've been with my girl now for nearly two years, and today I decided to call it quits on the basis of:

She routinely goes to pubs with guys i don't know.

She routinely goes to clubs with guys i don't know.

She's extremely hypocritical. If i even think of stepping foot out of the house where there might be girls, she instantly cracks the shits and decides to piss of out to clubs / pubs in spite.

She often lies / makes excuses to get angry to then use as an excuse to go to pubs / clubs.

Although i do trust her, i just don't agree with what she does with these other guys. I just cant seem to wrap my head around it, it just seems so wrong.

What do you guys think?

blaketat

Inextirpable Benevolence.
HSC
How long did she behave like this? It's incredible if you let it last so long.
This girl sounds like a slut. You did the right thing man, chin up.

HSC
Yeah, good on you.
Don't waste another second on people like that.

It always makes me wonder, are there more worse people than 'good' i.e. faithful people in the world, or vice versa?

williamc

HSC
Ok, well I've been with my girl now for nearly two years, and today I decided to call it quits on the basis of:

She's extremely hypocritical. If i even think of stepping foot out of the house where there might be girls, she instantly cracks the shits and decides to piss of out to clubs / pubs in spite.

She often lies / makes excuses to get angry to then use as an excuse to go to pubs / clubs.

Although i do trust her, i just don't agree with what she does with these other guys. I just cant seem to wrap my head around it, it just seems so wrong.

What do you guys think?
Umm obviously you don't

HSC
You both sound as bad as each other tbh.
You dumped her for going out to places with other guys yet complain that she didn't like it when you did the same with other girls?

HSC
N/A
you did the right thing.

she was walking all over you.

seriously, you dont need someone like that to make ur life a misery/living hell. she obviously isnt worth it. you deserve better :)

MailMofo

HSC
You both sound as bad as each other tbh.
You dumped her for going out to places with other guys yet complain that she didn't like it when you did the same with other girls?
If i even think of stepping foot out of the house where there might be girls
I never said i went out with other girls, i said where there MIGHT be other girls.

Guesss

HSC

What do you guys think?
Shes a biatch. Good on yu. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)