What do you feel when you drop a subject? (1 Viewer)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I dropped extension maths but I felt so guilty and I didnt do as bad in the exam as i first thought so I kept it!

I wasnt prepared to loose a subject that could be potentially helpful in the future but I suppose it differs person to person.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I dropped 2 unit maths. I am so happy that I ditched that boring maths. Now I am up for 4 unit maths. yay!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
come on man its your schooling. tell your parents to go grow some genitals and keep their nosy judgmental heads out of your business =]

and make a similarly explicit remark to your teacher.

it is your schooling

you'll do what you want

everyone else can go play in traffic

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i felt scared, diassapointment, immense excitement and relieved when i Dropped General Maths on Thursday, i now have free periods.

aznvdz

HSC
The feeling you get when you just drop the cunt that you hate so much at school.

OhNivlek2

HSC
When i dropped Business Studies. It was bliss!

6 free periods yet i still have 12 units with no morning/afternoon classes ;D!!!!!!!!!!!

clo-ree

HSC
I dropped photography my teacher was disappointed because she lost most of her best kids. I had done photography with her for three years, course was amazing would have kept it if it was uai.
I now have 19 free periods a fortnight :)

nomese23

HSC
You shouldn't keep a subject just because a teacher wants you to, you should drop a subject if you want to and it will give you more time to focus on others.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
I felt relieved when I dropped Engineering Studies, but kinda sad when I dropped Jap Beginners. (Both at the end of prelim.)

Engineering Studies... Well... I honestly had no idea I'd be doing an eng bachelor in uni. Add that to the fact that I paid zero attention in class, too many people doing stupid shit during class etc. It was not time well spent, I decided in the end.

Jap Beginners was a victim of scaling. I knew I did well in all my maths and sci subjects. They scaled so much better than Jap too, and I didn't think I'd be able to focus on these subjects if I kept Jap, (Since I'm a Japanophile XD) so I dropped it. My teacher was very disappointed... Since I was ranked first in the prelim course >.<;

benn07

HSC
I dropped chemistry too, but only because i didn't like the teacher, and the class averages were low and i wasn't going that great.
I felt really bad at first, but i got over it, i had to drop a subject anyway, there was no way i was going to do the HSC with 14 units!
I was only doing it to keep my options open, but i think i've decided im going to do business now so its all cool :D
I wouldn't worry, its your life, not your parents, it was your choice, and you will either learn from it, or enjoy it!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yorkstanham said:
You're an idiot
May I ask why? I literally dropped 2 unit as I already finished the course as an accelerated student. As a proof, I also did HSC for it.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Drop subject = Guilty, eg. I fucked up

HSC
I dropped Art in favour of Ancient.
I regret it and then again I don't.

Maybe my stance will change in a couple of years.

HSC
well for me i spent foreverrrrr deciding whether to drop extension english, extension maths or biology.
i was doing the best in extension english but i ended up dropping it for the simple fact that the texts they were going to study were so boring!
i have a lot of fun in bio & i hate extension maths.
i got my reports the other day & i ended up coming 4/12 in extension maths, 4/11 in extension english & 9/27 in bio.
i dont know if i made the right decision or not. tbh, probably not. but oh well.
plus my teachers leaving & who knows what kind of english teacher i would have gotten...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)