What do you do when your BFs family hates you for no good reason (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
ambi89 said:
Graney] u here or u gone?
There is reason to hold the radical doubt that I may not be here, at least as anything more than a nominal, marginally integrated entity having a convenient label like 'Graney' or 'ambi89'.

This is, of course, the philosopher David Hume's idea - and the Buddha's as well: that the self is an ever changing collection of beliefs perception and attitudes; that it is not an essential and persistent entity but a conceptual chimera.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
There is reason to hold the radical doubt that I may not be here, at least as anything more than a nominal, marginally integrated entity having a convenient label like 'Graney' or 'ambi89'.

This is, of course, the philosopher David Hume's idea - and the Buddha's as well: that the self is an ever changing collection of beliefs perception and attitudes; that it is not an essential and persistent entity but a conceptual chimera.

<3

ambi89

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
do u no what is ment by troll that guy keeps on calling me it its pissing me off or mabey thats what he wants u stupid kid

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
ambi89 is a genuine, honest person. Her frank, sincere personality is refreshing.

ambi89

HSC
i just want to no why they keep on calling me a troll
and what it means

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Is food tech your last exam ambi (is that short for amber)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)