what do you do in between lectures? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Probably better off doing homework n shit rofl

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
One of my new year's resolution for 2010 would be to be more productive during my breaks. So these will include playing social sport, doing a bit more "study", and probably helping out several uni societies.

@Omie Jay: WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! HOW COME I NEVER HEARD OF THIS DDR PLACE. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US :DDDDDD

And lol @ the 2 minute/hour wank post. That really made me lol.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol i dont really ddr, but yes, near roundhouse there's a games room with ddr and street fighter and deer hunter and daytona.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
and i hang around the quad foodcourt, upstairs in the outside area with my smoking friends, playing greek card games.

or i study in the library for upcoming tests.

but mainly we're at the quad playing 400.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
You could go to the uni gym/pool.
If you don't mind the slightly higher price go to the UniGym, but Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre located near Darling Harbour is much cheaper for all day fun at the pool and gym included.

One of my new year's resolution for 2010 would be to be more productive during my breaks. So these will include playing social sport, doing a bit more "study", and probably helping out several uni societies.

@Omie Jay: WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! HOW COME I NEVER HEARD OF THIS DDR PLACE. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US :DDDDDD

And lol @ the 2 minute/hour wank post. That really made me lol.
Dayyum ... I found the DDR machine on my first O-Week at UNSW before I started first year.

Right now

Because last semester it wasn't operating.

I touch myself infront of the international students, then spread them Babel style.
I LOVE THAT! I LOVE THAT!

scab lab and quiz marks off 'friends'.
I find this mutual benefit very rewarding and worth the time.
This is much safer than my negro counterparts in America who engage in drug and firearm trades and speaking in heavy negro slang.

"got dat shit"
"yeh 19/20 faw mah lab test mahfugga"
"yeh bwoi gimm dat shit now"
"gud shit dawg"
"peace out homie"

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
and i hang around the quad foodcourt, upstairs in the outside area with my smoking friends, playing greek card games.
I swear every time I went to the quad food court - or even just walked past - last semester of last year, they were ALWAYS there.

ALWAYS

Without fail. Regardless of time or day.

(at least I think it's the same group. But that group fits your description pretty well so I'm guessing I'm right :eek: )

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I swear every time I went to the quad food court - or even just walked past - last semester of last year, they were ALWAYS there.

ALWAYS

Without fail. Regardless of time or day.

(at least I think it's the same group. But that group fits your description pretty well so I'm guessing I'm right :eek: )
they basically live there :uhhuh:

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Eat, if have friends then eat with friends, wander around uni if feel like it. Or mostly staying at library and do hw.
i wish i know some people who can play cards (thirteen) :(...that's what I did in my last 4 yrs of high school life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)