What do we do in lecture? (1 Viewer)

aquaa123qwe

HSC
I'm very worried, what should I do in lecture if he talks very fast and i can't copy what he is saying!~

what sort of stuff are we expecting from lecturer?

Generator

HSC
N/A
You take down what you think is important rather than each and every word.

aquaa123qwe

HSC
are you sure?

coz everyone takes down different stuff
den how do we prepare test

Generator

HSC
N/A
Yes, I'm sure. They are your notes and it is time to start thinking for yourself, after all.

Basically, course/lecture outlines will be made available, so with those in mind it shouldn't be too hard to work out what is important and what is merely waffle, and if the lecturer provides a set of notes/slides then there is no need to even think as they clearly display the important concepts (even if only as a single phrase).

thebach

HSC
Yeh just copy the important information down and im sure the proffeser will have slides and notes up on the net so wont be a problem and you got your textbooks.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
are we actually given course outlines? or do we find them off the internet somewhere? is it just like having a syllabus like in the HSC?

Generator

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
That seem what he doing already. :)
Benefactor... :p.

Luke: I would be surprised if any unit was without a course outline of some sort, but I wouldn't expect an extensive document at the same time. From what I have experienced, most course outlines are provided in hard (handouts) and electronic (html or webct/blackboard) form, and/or they are printed within a lab or note book.

J

jhakka

Being a Benefactor doesn't mean having fun is automatically a crime. :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lukebennett said:
are we actually given course outlines? or do we find them off the internet somewhere? is it just like having a syllabus like in the HSC?
there are plenty of past exams , which gets u well prepared (unless u r unfortunate enuf to do sci/comm like me... accountin's jsut a killer =( ... )

at on the topic of how to deal with exam:get ur self some smartass nerdy fwnds... they wud help u right out... also on asgmts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)