what do u think will be in the 2005 cssa trial (1 Viewer)

mikey11

HSC
Hey guys just wanted to know your thoughts on what you think will be in the 4, 5, 6 and 7 mark questions?

rama_v

HSC
mikey11 said:
Hey guys just wanted to know your thoughts on what you think will be in the 4, 5, 6 and 7 mark questions?
I reckon its going to be discuss the significance of the development of the transistor on society or something like that

mikey11

HSC
Id like a question like that, i reckon michelson moreley exp. will be in there for sure and bcs theory

lukegirgis

Well im better then dirt
HSC
hey guys just wondering what you thoughy was the HARDEST and BIGGEST questions on the paper?

lol, just describe the questions coz i cant remember the question numbers. lol.

mikey11

HSC
i havent done the paper yet thats the whole point of this forum 2 predict what u think will be in the exam

DjSmiG

HSC
i reckon sum stupid question that nobody really knows the answer to and u bullshit for a few hundred lines to get a few crappy lines like

what is the current effect of power lines on grass, give examples... like BAH?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
mikey11 said:
Id like a question like that, i reckon michelson moreley exp. will be in there for sure and bcs theory
yeh i get the feeling M.M experiment will be in there....it's probably gonna be in the HSC as well

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mayb a question on contrasting insulators, condcutors and semiconductors....also mayb something bout superconductors like how the superconductors are used in the maglev train?

mikey11

HSC
they usually test things that werent answered well in previous years, so if somebody could be bothered going through markers comments for all the previous hsc papers that would give us a good indication to the types of question they could ask.

I concur with azn gangsta81, a question asking us to contrast insulators, condcutors and semiconductors would be highly likely. However the way they ask the questions is what always throws me. i have studied everything so i should be fine i hope unless they ask really SHIT questions then i will cry :(

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i actually prefer the 3 hour exams to the 2 hour ones. gives your hand time to warm up :D

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well aren't you a clever girl.

we haven't finished ideas or med physics, but we get a full 3 hour exams since our school is a snob and wants to make their own exams.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Jago said:
well aren't you a clever girl.

we haven't finished ideas or med physics, but we get a full 3 hour exams since our school is a snob and wants to make their own exams.
where are u up to in ideas?.... we are soo behind we only finished the second sub-section of ideas... so our trial isn't really testing us on anything different to what we were tested on in our half yearly ..

i think my physics teacher was supposed to add questions from space and motors instead of the option... but i hear he's in hopsital.. so i'm not sure what's happening with that

mikey11

HSC
trial 2moro

newayz my trial is 2moro :( im kinda scared, if anyone has done the trial can they tell me what 2 really focus on?

Last edited:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
physician said:
where are u up to in ideas?.... we are soo behind we only finished the second sub-section of ideas... so our trial isn't really testing us on anything different to what we were tested on in our half yearly ..

i think my physics teacher was supposed to add questions from space and motors instead of the option... but i hear he's in hopsital.. so i'm not sure what's happening with that
we're halfway through semi conductors. and with medphys we've only covered subsection 2.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Now it really woulnd't be fair of me to tell you exactly what's in it, but here you go...
There's some space stuff
Some motors and generators stuff
Some ideas to implementations questions
And a few questions on astrophysics. Or whatever option you did

:p

Last edited:

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
omg thankyou!!!

i just want the trials to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)