What do u thing about incorporating an inernational degree in your studies??? (1 Viewer)

charbar

who has done or who is currently doing a double degree including international studies?? is it any good? what are ur recommendations for that path way?

smallcattle

HSC
Yeh I'll be doing international studies, and I'll probably take japan as my major

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
as long as i have a place at uni i'll be happy.

btw how much of the costs does the uni cover?

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
well weigh it this way...
look at what you could do with the language..
such as if u studied.. chinese --in particular mandarin
how does this language benifit you in over the long haul?

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
there's nothing wrong with japan, just that i wanna go there. but according to the laws of economics when demand is high supply is low hence if every1 wants to go to japan i might not get a spot there.

so let me rephrase the above comment.... there are a lot of things wrong with japan! stay away its a really bad place to stay in for a year. :)

smallcattle

HSC
lol true true.. the good old days of economics..

but r there really many ppl taking japan as their major?? i dont see any one here on BOS studying Japan except robert..

charbar

I want to do french as my major. It also depends on what corressponding degree u are doing which will certainly have an influence on which culture u decide to major in. But , is anyone oput there who is actually doiong the international degree?? i really want to know about teh workload you are fed? is it an advantage if u understand the language (u are majoring in) a little?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)