• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what do u ask for when you walk into a hair salon? (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
what kind of fucking cut on a guy costs more than $40?

'indie' style haircuts maybe but i can get the same results at home cutting my own hair
it came with a shiatsu massage and a beer
the only reason i would pay say, $70 is because i want a hairdresser who has at least a semblance of intelligence and creativity - and didn't do hairdressing because it was the easiest course at tafe or whatever.

i've had some pretty bad haircuts for $35 though, but only because they were in bankstown.

philphie

Banned
HSC
it came with a shiatsu massage and a beer
the only reason i would pay say, $70 is because i want a hairdresser who has at least a semblance of intelligence and creativity - and didn't do hairdressing because it was the easiest course at tafe or whatever.

i've had some pretty bad haircuts for $35 though, but only because they were in bankstown.
still what kind of haircuts are you getting?

and lol i have never heard or seen shiatsu massage and beer in the same sentence

johony

HSC
still what kind of haircuts are you getting?

and lol i have never heard or seen shiatsu massage and beer in the same sentence
in theory the same haircut as the other place i believe - the hairdresser just cuts it according to what they think looks good; it looks a little different. it's also much more well cut because cheaper places tend to razor it in order to save time; and also i guess it's a little more detailed because they spend more time on it. also whenever i walk out my hair is like silky soft because of the shampoo and product(s), haha.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
in theory the same haircut as the other place i believe - the hairdresser just cuts it according to what they think looks good; it looks a little different. it's also much more well cut because cheaper places tend to razor it in order to save time; and also i guess it's a little more detailed because they spend more time on it. also whenever i walk out my hair is like silky soft because of the shampoo and product(s), haha.
haha alright now you're just telling me more stuff i don't need to know, i just want to know what hairstyle you're getting (just link a photo of some model's head or something), don't need to know if it's been done differently at different prices or places

johony

HSC
haha alright now you're just telling me more stuff i don't need to know, i just want to know what hairstyle you're getting (just link a photo of some model's head or something), don't need to know if it's been done differently at different prices or places
haha sorry
i don't know if i can find a photo of the style, i guess think of it as a less extreme hitler youth? i'll see if i can search for something similar

philphie

Banned
HSC
haha sorry
i don't know if i can find a photo of the style, i guess think of it as a less extreme hitler youth? i'll see if i can search for something similar
so basically a moptop?

johony

HSC

kinda like a moptop? :confused: not what i'd use to describe it though
similar to above but with a sidefringe, straight hair and not so top heavy

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC
kinda like a moptop? :confused: not what i'd use to describe it though
similar to above but with a sidefringe, straight hair and not so top heavy
like a clooney cut, or a zac efron thing (yuck)?

philphie

Banned
HSC
i would not use either celebrity to describe my cut

just use your imagination on that photo, haha
haha alright, well based on what i can piece together my hair could look like Robert Pattinsion's (actually most of the time it is like that) and i could just wet my hair and get it looking like the way you would want it.

save the money and be creative

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
what do u ask for when you walk into a hair salon?
we're in australia, its called a hairdresser fuuuuuuuuuuck!

but i usually go to a $13 barber if i'm in a rush, and get short back and sides + tapered at the bottom.

but when i'm not in a rush i go to toni & guy and get something awesome, GQ style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)