What do people think about the muck up day incidents in Melbourne? (1 Viewer)

smartrosa

HSC
What do you guys think?
My school doesnt have muck up, its too small but i still think everyone is just overreacting soooo much, yeh private schools are a bit more strict but media just sensationalise (Thanks Frontline!) sooooooooo much and its stupid, cant they just have some fun!!!
i think its funny :D

wat do u think
What are other muck up days like?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
smartrosa said:
What do you guys think?
My school doesnt have muck up, its too small but i still think everyone is just overreacting soooo much, yeh private schools are a bit more strict but media just sensationalise (Thanks Frontline!) sooooooooo much and its stupid, cant they just have some fun!!!
i think its funny :D

wat do u think
What are other muck up days like?
you do realise they committed several crimes on their rampage

i.e. criminal damage

YEAH CRIMINAL DAMAGE IS HEAPS COOL AYE JUST COME ROUND TO MY PROPERTY WE GOT HEAPS OF CARS FOR YOU TO JUMP ON ND SHIT

smartrosa

HSC
jb_nc said:
you do realise they committed several crimes on their rampage

i.e. criminal damage

YEAH CRIMINAL DAMAGE IS HEAPS COOL AYE JUST COME ROUND TO MY PROPERTY WE GOT HEAPS OF CARS FOR YOU TO JUMP ON ND SHIT

Yeh i guess, but thats not to say the media arnt completely obsessing about this... trust me my related texts for Frontline were all about the media expoiting the young, they just completely exaggerate stereotypes.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
smartrosa said:
Yeh i guess, but thats not to say the media arnt completely obsessing about this... trust me my related texts for Frontline were all about the media expoiting the young, they just completely exaggerate stereotypes.
Uh, ok.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
My related text

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Trust me, my related texts for Black Dicks in White Chicks were all about big black cocks expoiting the young, they just completely exaggerate stereotypes.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
media attention because it is an elite private school

smartrosa

HSC
jb_nc said:
Trust me, my related texts for Black Dicks in White Chicks were all about big black cocks expoiting the young, they just completely exaggerate stereotypes.

???

good on you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)